Iowa State fans are classless

STLhawkeye20

Not surprising, I know.

I always enjoy browsing Cyclownfanatic after a major program loss to get some laughs from their meltdowns and caught the low lives making a mockery of Baer's appearance.

Never thought they would attack a 20 year old kid for his looks and invoking children with disabilities in the process.

I've participated on this board under a variety of usernames since it was created (that I have lost due to password problems/email problems) and seen some pretty harsh insults flung around. But I have never seen anyone on this board resort to something like that after a loss. Especially against a kid that has done absolutely nothing wrong to them.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/observations-from-our-frustrating-loss-to-iowa.224444/

"Nick Baer looks like he rode the small bus to school growing up. His shoes are probably labeled "left" and "right". And maybe even "front" and "back""

"Dude watching the game next to me at a bar (not a fan of either team and we're pretty damn far from Iowa) made the comment that Baer would be 3" taller if he ever learns how to stand up straight. Sadly was one of the most enjoyable things I heard/saw during the game."

And more.

Pathetic bottom-feeding losers.

Not surprising, I know.

I always enjoy browsing Cyclownfanatic after a major program loss to get some laughs from their meltdowns and caught the low lives making a mockery of Baer's appearance.

Never thought they would attack a 20 year old kid for his looks and invoking children with disabilities in the process.

I've participated on this board under a variety of usernames since it was created (that I have lost due to password problems/email problems) and seen some pretty harsh insults flung around. But I have never seen anyone on this board resort to something like that after a loss. Especially against a kid that has done absolutely nothing wrong to them.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/observations-from-our-frustrating-loss-to-iowa.224444/

"Nick Baer looks like he rode the small bus to school growing up. His shoes are probably labeled "left" and "right". And maybe even "front" and "back""

"Dude watching the game next to me at a bar (not a fan of either team and we're pretty damn far from Iowa) made the comment that Baer would be 3" taller if he ever learns how to stand up straight. Sadly was one of the most enjoyable things I heard/saw during the game."

And more.

ISU seems to struggle when they do not have a roster full of troubled transfers.
Not surprising, I know.

Wow. Brutal comments on Baier. What did that kid ever say or do to deserve those kind of comments? I guess if you do not look like you just got paroled, you do not fit in the ISU mold for basketball players? Maybe he needs to learn to blow kisses, spit at players and flip off the crowd?

And more.

Not surprising, I know.

And more.

I think he looks like a smart dude. All I can say is that those making those comments are probably nerds in the basement on a message board or wasting away in a bar while Baer's playing Division I basketball.

drop mic.

My question is... were they wearing sweater vests? I remember going to a game at Hilton once and it was like I walked into a Michael J Fox movie... only it was 2007.

I'm not lumping all ISU fans together of course... but ISU fans making fun of someone for being nerdy is like the ocean making fun of the sea for being wet.

I think he looks like a smart dude. All I can say is that those making those comments are probably nerds in the basement on a message board or wasting away in a bar while Baer's playing Division I basketball.

drop mic.

I think Baer kind of is a self proclaimed nerd, if you ever take a look at his twitter page you will see as much. The thing is he appears comfortable in his own skin and he's a good player. I don't think Matt Thomas was laughing when Baer volleyball spiked his layup attempt in the second half.

They have a 22 page thread entitled **** Iowa, They keep it classy...
Their board as we all know is not symbolic of Cyclone fans in general just as Iowa Boards are not of Iowa fans. These kinds of games brings out the silly insults (maybe more on their side as they do feel like little brothers) but i like to think we are a bit above that

Morris should stick to practicing basketball and refrain from reading his own press clippings....typical egomaniacal overrated cry-clown. They cant lose often enough for me!

Get ready for a .500 Big Twelve(Big 2 little 10) season Clowns!

I think Baer kind of is a self proclaimed nerd, if you ever take a look at his twitter page you will see as much. The thing is he appears comfortable in his own skin and he's a good player. I don't think Matt Thomas was laughing when Baer volleyball spiked his layup attempt in the second half.

Well I'm pretty much a nerd too. And I consume a sh!t ton of weed when I'm in Colorado.

Of course I'm also ripped so I never get any grief about it. Except from family. Who give me a lot of grief.

enhanced-buzz-16748-1375112591-29.jpg

Forget being "classy" with ISU fans - sling it right back at them, I say. Of course, they won't understand it, but that's part of the fun.

Well I'm pretty much a nerd too. And I consume a sh!t ton of weed when I'm in Colorado.

Of course I'm also ripped so I never get any grief about it. Except from family. Who give me a lot of grief.

the fact that I also laughed hysterically at this also probably means I'm a nerd.

Riiiiight.... a stoned, ripped nerd....come on now...prove it....pics?

At least the guy bragging about low knobs showed us a picture.

Latest posts