Eno, Other Iowa Pledges Starting Martin Movement on Twitter

Nah this has to be about the late 90's sitcom Martin that ran on the Fox TV Network from 92 to 97.

bout time!!!! (everyone says this now after all the other good schools offered so now everyone is on board BUT would have been super pissed if we offered a couple months ago)

Eno Benjamin showing value even before he gets on campus. This guy seems to have a good vibe to him. Can't wait to see him in a Hawk uni bouncing off d-backs.

So we have the out of state kids trying to talk the home town kid into joining the team he wanted to be on in the first place. That a new one. Martin needs to realize that the bar got set a little higher than usual after the 12-2 season. Joining a winning team is better, even if it means he got offered later than he might otherwise have.

This is a position that we don't do well in recruiting,we usually have to take a player and move him there which takes time to teach them.We need true WR's for this team to get over the top and I think we're going in the right direction.

This is a position that we don't do well in recruiting,we usually have to take a player and move him there which takes time to teach them.We need true WR's for this team to get over the top and I think we're going in the right direction.

The missing link for most KFz teams has been great WRs and the willingness to use them. (we've had some good ones, just not enough)

Oliver would be a great get.

The missing link for most KFz teams has been great WRs and the willingness to use them. (we've had some good ones, just not enough)

Oliver would be a great get.

I sort of agree, as I've posted similar things about the QB position. The difference between Iowa and MSU is the QB position over the last 10-15 years, many of those Iowa was better at everything but QB. If Iowa had anyone of half a dozen players that have been on MSU's team. Just off the top of my head there is: Stanton, Hoyer, Cousins, Cook and even Foles (I believe was a back up to Cousins before transferring).

I sort of agree, as I've posted similar things about the QB position. The difference between Iowa and MSU is the QB position over the last 10-15 years, many of those Iowa was better at everything but QB. If Iowa had anyone of half a dozen players that have been on MSU's team. Just off the top of my head there is: Stanton, Hoyer, Cousins, Cook and even Foles (I believe was a back up to Cousins before transferring).
A qb can only do as much as his coach allows him to do.

I personally find this sort of stuff a little.. creepy...

Let Eno and other peers do it. That's all in good fun. And I'm someone who doesn't think recruits are holy and are without criticism for things they say or unprofessional actions take. But I just don't think grown adults should go beyond simple comments when trying to convince a high school kid to come to your $25k/year football development league, or school.

Didn't Cousins want to come to Iowa? We could use Willies this coming season (yes I know he's at Texas Tech). Having said that KF has done a good job spotting QBs and RBs. Us fans used to complain about the DB recruiting, and now we're so deep Mo Fleming transferred. Overall KF does a good job, but this year he's taking it to a new level. Juan Harris and O.Martin could be a pair of 4 stars who sign with the Hawkeyes in Feb..

I personally find this sort of stuff a little.. creepy...

Let Eno and other peers do it. That's all in good fun. And I'm someone who doesn't think recruits are holy and are without criticism for things they say or unprofessional actions take. But I just don't think grown adults should go beyond simple comments when trying to convince a high school kid to come to your $25k/year football development league, or school.
She went overboard with those pants.

Didn't Cousins want to come to Iowa? We could use Willies this coming season (yes I know he's at Texas Tech). Having said that KF has done a good job spotting QBs and RBs. Us fans used to complain about the DB recruiting, and now we're so deep Mo Fleming transferred. Overall KF does a good job, but this year he's taking it to a new level. Juan Harris and O.Martin could be a pair of 4 stars who sign with the Hawkeyes in Feb..
Joshbrown welcome! I sure hope we are finished with Juan Harris. The Hawks don't need that train wreck. Let the goofers have him.

Latest posts