Cowherd rakes KF

Iowa schedules 2 out of conference Big 5 conference schools year in and year out home and away. Hard to judge 2-5 years in advance how good those schools will be. Iowa does not accept last I heard 2 for 1 or 2 for a neutral sight contracts against schools who stand on tradition. ASU, AZ, Misou, Pitt along with ISU and 2 non Power 5 schools (several have had BSC seasons) and whatever the league schedules. It's plenty respectable. Colin bashes Iowa because we react. End of story.

Now if Iowa rolls for a few years the Blue bloods would give fair deal contracts. In the mean time the B10 needs to start pushing for a couple home and away series ( like the b10 ACC challenge) 2 leagues like the B12,pac12 and push the SEC out.

I'm surprised that he didn't mention how he could coach iowa to 13-0 because we are just hicks and farmers and we gots us no learnin....lol hey coward....go to the Dominican where I'm sure you could be president and they would receive you with open arms....oh, and David Duke called and wanted to know what time you were all going golfing this afternoon

Brhawks ... you are 100% correct

guessing Jim Rome will weigh in shortly why Iowa sucks

Cowturd... lol he has always been a joke.

I remember hearing him back in the day.

Talks out of his A$$... one of these guys that thinks if you saying something loud it makes it true.

One of the best examples of a guy who severely over estimates his own intelligence.

Thinks he is very perceptive when in fact he is just very simple minded.

Well, it's pretty clear that Kirk got under his skin. I'd much rather have Cowherd against us than for us. Knowing that he is irate about being called out by Kirk for not having his facts straight makes this ride all that much sweeter! Thanks Colin, you made my day even brighter.

[h=2]Tom Kakert (@HawkeyeReport)[/h]11/11/15, 2:45 PM
This is why Iowa fans shouldn't care what Cowherd has to say...no one is paying attention.:) twitter.com/

image1.png

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size="5"><strong>[video=youtube;DMHvrfsx0HU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMHvrfsx0HU[/video]

Georgia Tech and Texas are who he rates our schedule against Notre Dame with? Collectively those two teams are 7-11. WOW. By the way... 1990 we started a home and home with Miami. They where pretty good back then I think. 1996 Arizona. 1997 Arizona State. 1998 Arizona State. 1999 Nebraska. 2000 Nebraska and Kansas State. 2003 Arizona State. 2004 Arizona State. 2010 Arizona. All of those games where against teams who where ranked at the time Iowa played. Sprinkled in are several national title winners. All non conference. All of those schools did HOME AND HOME series with Iowa. Name the time Alabama, LSU, Florida, Baylor, TCU, etc. have ever gone North......................... Notre Dame is really the only school on his list that does that. Not to mention all of the schools Iowa has played who are ranked in the Big Ten year in and year out.

Cowherd is the best. Having to do a solo show has to be the most difficult. He doesn't have a counterpart to debate.

He cracks me up. I don't have to agree with him to enjoy his show.

I don't listen to blowhards like Colin Cowherd. All they care about is making outlandish statements to get attention.

But in general, I blame the Big Ten for giving us the two worst teams in the East as our crossover opponents.

Replace Maryland and Indiana with games against Penn State and Michigan or Michigan State and this weak schedule perception problem simply does not exist.

Once we go to a 9 game conference schedule and have 3 crossover games, that will also help avoid this in the future.

Whar he fails to mention is that ND HAS to schedule like that, cause they are independent.

Also, when did we play Lamar?

He mad. Well played by KF btw.

I'm confused as to why anyone on this message board listened to him after "I have Stanford at #4, but I'm ok with ND there"

Any person not being told what to say wouldn't say that. Anyone with a brain who would put Stanford ahead of Iowa needs to be checked into a mental facility.

ive said it before and I'll say it again, Iowa is being set up as the team nobody thought could do it. Most likely because we have a strong chance to actually do it, and if we slip, they can all say "I told you so"

just enjoy the Hawks and this run. Screw the media (minus Jon)

"I don't look at just record"

...but does look at just schedule apparently, incorrectly and blindly.

I bet he hasn't watched 1 Hawkeye game, but is an "expert"

Iowa may very well be ranked 2-3 spots high, but if you're going to look at all aspects, you absolutely can't have them any lower than #6-8, by any criteria other than false premise.

I'd be curious if dolts like Cowherd or Finebaum would be so outraged if Iowa was at 6,7,8. By what measure, at all, could you logically have them any lower than 8.

Win out, and shut them all up Hawks!

They all play weak teams, however I wouldn't mind scheduling the Irish or Alabama once in a while. As annoying as Cow pie sounds he does have a point.

Our non-conference schedule is usually nothing to write home about. Having said that though, that's what the bowl games are about. To see who the better teams are at the end of the year.

I love it when these guys keep giving our players motivation to play with a chip on their shoulder. Please keep it up by all means.

Mentions Stanford, who Northwestern beat, who Iowa beat. Soft schedule: 'Bama has Middle Tennessee State, Louisiana Monroe and Charleston Southern. Then he throws in how he judges political candidates on what kind of husband they are? How's your marriage going Colin. Oh yeah, DIOVORCE. Such a sleaze ball and hypocrite.

Lets look at some SEC OOC schedules....shall we?
Alabama - Wisconsin, Montana State, Louisiana Monroe and College of Charleston. WEAK! One Power 5 opponent.
Florida - New Mexico State, Eastern Carolina, Florida Atlantic and Florida State. WEAK! 1 power 5 opponent.
LSU - McNeese State, Eastern Michigan, Western Kentucky and Syracuse. WEAK! 1 Power 5 opponent and a bad one at that!
Take your SEC dog stink and beat it, Herd. Nobody cares about you.

Personally I think we should be thanking these media jugheads. Nothing brings out the best from competitors than having the naysayers blast your team !! KF has plenty of poster board material.....bring it on :)

Iowa NC opponents:

96 Arizona
98 Arizona
99 Nebraska
2000 K State
2003 Az State
2004 Az State
2006 Syracuse
2007 Syracuse
2008 Pittsburgh
2009 Arizona
2010 Arizona