Cowherd rakes KF

this.

If we are going to have our heads on a swivel looking for the next person to say something unflattering about Iowa, we'll be pretty miserable...just put your head in the oven and turn on the gas.

lighthouse.gif

This comes with the territory folx. Over the long term Iowa wins on average 7 games a year. And that is the national perception. Like it or not that is how Iowa is perceived. Peopel don't remember the good years or the bad years.

It was the same in 2009 if you remember. People howeled about iowa. Until you win double digit games and bowls for years in a row, people just can't change their minds.

You think Colin Cowherd is good? you and this other guy that posted?

Tbh what he said... I haven't thought about it for more than a few mintues.

He is such a hack dude... half the stuff he says or brings up isn't even accurate (in just about anything he talks about).

He is so horrible.

You guys are just reacting this way because you didn't have fathers in your life and now Jeff Long and the Playoff Committee are like the father that you never had and now your father is telling you that you aren't the best football team in the country and like a kid with no father you just can't handle that.

Say what?

I really don't care what Cowturd says about Iowa.. its perhaps slightly irritating.

But occasionally I've stumbled about his show throughout the years.

He is one of the worst, laziest (meaning he just makes stuff up with no research) sports talk guys around.

Apparently his shock jock antics to work on some people.

He reminds me of Marty T in his lazy habits and presumptuous arrogance.

Hey, Colin. First off, this year has NOTHING AT ALL to do with years past. Otherwise you'd have Oregon in your top 4 wouldn't you?

Now down to your claim that you've watched us for 25 years and we haven't scheduled anyone tough. Here ya go Colin:

1990 - Cincinnati, ISU, #10 Miami(FL). Conference #18 Mich St, #10 Mich, #5 Illinois.

1991 - Hawaii, ISU, Northern Ill (nobody). Conference #7 Mich, #13 Illinois, #13 OSU.

1992 - NC State, #1 Miami(FL), ISU, #10 Colorado. Conference #4 Mich.

1993 - Tulsa, ISU, Northern Ill (nobody). Conference #8 Mich, #24 Mich St.

1994 - Central Mich, ISU (nobody). Conference #7 Mich.

1995 - UNI, ISU, New Mex St (nobody). Conference #19 Penn St, #4 OSU, #5 NW.

1996 - Arizona, ISU, Tulsa. Conference #10 Penn St, #2 OSU, #16 NW.

1997 - UNI, Tulsa, ISU (nobody). Conference #7 OSU, #5 Mich, #18 Purdue.

1998 - Central Mich, ISU, #17 Arizona. Conference #25 Mich, #8 Wisc, #7 OSU.

1999 - #5 Nebby, ISU, Northern Ill. Conference #14 Mich St, #2 Penn St, #21 OSU, #9 Wisc, #18 Minny.

2000 - #9 Kansas St, Western Mich, ISU, #1 Nebby. Conference #25 Mich St, #13 OSU, #18 NW.

2001 - Kent St, Miami(OH), ISU. Conference #18 Purdue, #8 Mich.

2002 - Akron, Miami(OH), ISU, Utah St. Conference #12 Penn St, #8 Mich.

2003 - Miami(OH), Buffalo, ISU, #16 Arizona St. Conference #9 Mich, #8 OSU, #16 Purdue, #19 Minny.

2004 - Kent St, ISU, Arizona St. Conference #18 Mich, #25 OSU, #9 Wisc.

2005 - Ball St, ISU, UNI (nobody). Conference #8 OSU, #19 Wisc.

2006 - Montana, Syracuse, ISU. Conference #1 OSU, #2 Mich, #16 Wisc.

2007 - Northern Ill, Syracuse, ISU, Western Mich. Conference #7 Wisc, #19 Ill.

2008 - Main, Floria Intl, ISU, Pitt. Conference #3 Penn St.

2009 - UNI, ISU, Arizona, Arkansas St. Conference #5 Penn St, #11 OSU.

2010 - Eastern Ill, ISU, #24 Arizona, Ball St. Conference #22 Penn St, #10 Wisc, #5 Mich St, #8 OSU.

2011 - Tenn Tech, ISU, Pitt, LA-Monroe. Conference #13 Mich, #13 Mich St, #22 Nebby.

2012 - Northern Ill, ISU, #7 UNI, Central Mich. Conference #23 Michigan, #14 Nebby.

2013 - Northern Ill, Missouri St, ISU, Western Mich. Conference #4 OSU, #22 Wisc.

2014 - #9 UNI, Ball St, ISU, Pitt. Conference #14 Wisc.

2015 - #2 Ill St, ISU, Pitt, N Texas. Conference #19 Wisc, #20 NW. (So far.)

I'll admit we've not played top-notch competition every year. No one does, mainly because the games are scheduled about 5 years in advance. A lot can happen in 5 years in a football program; heck in any sports program.

He wasn't throwing politics in. He was comparing Cowhard to a similarly situated radio troll who peddles outrageous BS to idiots.

True, or you could compare Cowturd to Rush Limbaugh, Deace, or the before mentioned Hannity, or you could say Maddow, Olbermann, or Dan Rather.

All the same, just the the lefties troll differently. The lefties hide behind the mantle of being a "journalist" and call themselves "objective" and troll the sh1t out of conservatives that way. Righties just flat out tell ya they are cheerleaders for the right, and the fact that they even exist and dare to have an opposing opinion trolls the sh!t out of the liberals.

Disagree with Cowherd on a number of things he said. However, I would think Kirk would have a degree of influence in the scheduling of the ISU game. The fact that we keep playing these clowns and not schedule up to replace them is beyond me. Again, the clowns benefit far more than we do. Get them off the schedule and play some tangible team that can get our brand out there. Ames does nothing for our brand.

I could be wrong, but I thought the ISU game was mandated by the state.

I think all these blowhard (and ESPN) know Iowa has a loyal, passionate, and HUGE fanbase. How better to get ratings and attract more listeners that to bash away at them? Any publicity is good publicity.

They know bashing Iowa is good for ratings.

Obviously, its driving his ratings. Tune him out and ignore him guys, his boss doesn't care what he says as long as he gets ratings.

True, or you could compare Cowturd to Rush Limbaugh, Deace, or the before mentioned Hannity, or you could say Maddow, Olbermann, or Dan Rather.

All the same, just the the lefties troll differently. The lefties hide behind the mantle of being a "journalist" and call themselves "objective" and troll the sh1t out of conservatives that way. Righties just flat out tell ya they are cheerleaders for the right, and the fact that they even exist and dare to have an opposing opinion trolls the sh!t out of the liberals.

Either the world is coming to an end or I need to readjust my opinion of Dean. Either way I'm building a bomb shelter starting right now.

Iowa caller on his show now trying to talk sense to him.

It won't work people, geesh. He isn't gonna change the talking points.

Hey, Colin. First off, this year has NOTHING AT ALL to do with years past. Otherwise you'd have Oregon in your top 4 wouldn't you?

Now down to your claim that you've watched us for 25 years and we haven't scheduled anyone tough. Here ya go Colin:

1990 - Cincinnati, ISU, #10 Miami(FL). Conference #18 Mich St, #10 Mich, #5 Illinois.

1991 - Hawaii, ISU, Northern Ill (nobody). Conference #7 Mich, #13 Illinois, #13 OSU.

1992 - NC State, #1 Miami(FL), ISU, #10 Colorado. Conference #4 Mich.

1993 - Tulsa, ISU, Northern Ill (nobody). Conference #8 Mich, #24 Mich St.

1994 - Central Mich, ISU (nobody). Conference #7 Mich.

1995 - UNI, ISU, New Mex St (nobody). Conference #19 Penn St, #4 OSU, #5 NW.

1996 - Arizona, ISU, Tulsa. Conference #10 Penn St, #2 OSU, #16 NW.

1997 - UNI, Tulsa, ISU (nobody). Conference #7 OSU, #5 Mich, #18 Purdue.

1998 - Central Mich, ISU, #17 Arizona. Conference #25 Mich, #8 Wisc, #7 OSU.

1999 - #5 Nebby, ISU, Northern Ill. Conference #14 Mich St, #2 Penn St, #21 OSU, #9 Wisc, #18 Minny.

2000 - #9 Kansas St, Western Mich, ISU, #1 Nebby. Conference #25 Mich St, #13 OSU, #18 NW.

2001 - Kent St, Miami(OH), ISU. Conference #18 Purdue, #8 Mich.

2002 - Akron, Miami(OH), ISU, Utah St. Conference #12 Penn St, #8 Mich.

2003 - Miami(OH), Buffalo, ISU, #16 Arizona St. Conference #9 Mich, #8 OSU, #16 Purdue, #19 Minny.

2004 - Kent St, ISU, Arizona St. Conference #18 Mich, #25 OSU, #9 Wisc.

2005 - Ball St, ISU, UNI (nobody). Conference #8 OSU, #19 Wisc.

2006 - Montana, Syracuse, ISU. Conference #1 OSU, #2 Mich, #16 Wisc.

2007 - Northern Ill, Syracuse, ISU, Western Mich. Conference #7 Wisc, #19 Ill.

2008 - Main, Floria Intl, ISU, Pitt. Conference #3 Penn St.

2009 - UNI, ISU, Arizona, Arkansas St. Conference #5 Penn St, #11 OSU.

2010 - Eastern Ill, ISU, #24 Arizona, Ball St. Conference #22 Penn St, #10 Wisc, #5 Mich St, #8 OSU.

2011 - Tenn Tech, ISU, Pitt, LA-Monroe. Conference #13 Mich, #13 Mich St, #22 Nebby.

2012 - Northern Ill, ISU, #7 UNI, Central Mich. Conference #23 Michigan, #14 Nebby.

2013 - Northern Ill, Missouri St, ISU, Western Mich. Conference #4 OSU, #22 Wisc.

I'll admit we've not played top-notch competition every year. No one does, mainly because the games are scheduled about 5 years in advance. A lot can happen in 5 years in a football program; heck in any sports program.

Nice work.

You guys are just reacting this way because you didn't have fathers in your life and now Jeff Long and the Playoff Committee are like the father that you never had and now your father is telling you that you aren't the best football team in the country and like a kid with no father you just can't handle that.

There really hasn't been an argument that implies that. I don't think anyone on here thinks we're the best in the country.

Did you seriously add ranking numbers for the last two FCS opponents?! C'mon man!

"But, but, but, they are really good FCS teams!"

Latest posts