Indiana vs. MSU Tuesday Night

Did that announcer not hear about new emphasis on freedom of movement/hand checking? Why do so many announcers have their skulls up their rectums?

So before tonight IU was #79 KenPom, just ahead of Mercer @80 and North Dakota State @ 81, or something less than the field of 67, and we see IU make a 3 pt game of it into the last minute.

So make that home OT wins vs tOSU, MN, plus the down to the wire game vs IU.

Call me unimpressed with their # 3 ranking....

So before tonight IU was #79 KenPom, just ahead of Mercer @80 and North Dakota State @ 81, or something less than the field of 67, and we see IU make a 3 pt game of it into the last minute.

They will keep that ranking until they lose, which they will certainly do in either one or both of their next two (unless they turn things around in a major way). Sometimes it's amazing how important Payne is for them.

I'm not impressed with the current version of MSU. I am impressed that the remnants of their team continue to win. It's all about the win. If Payne can't play next week we should get the win next week without a great deal of stress...IMO

Latest posts