Zook last night

I think the issue is sportsmanship. If the game has been decided with the clock under one minute just run a basic handoff or take a knee. No need to rub it in.

Yup your right, you are more of a hawkeye fan.

You were probably one of the kids playing sports who also cried after a close loss. Putting in so much hard work and time and to lose, now i need to cry about it to make myself feel better. You just seem like some kind of big whiner to me. Hopefully if you have boys of your own, they are a little tougher than you. You add to the Pussyfication of America.
WOW! Time for mommy to put you in a TO!

Next time I'm down in Jackson TN we should get together for some tea..............or are you to tough for that?

To question one's manhood over the internet pretty much says it all about you big guy. You think I'm a ***** but the bigger problem in the USA is bullies and you are a perfect example of that. Just cause I don't agree with you you want to question me? Did your Daddy not show you enough love?

WOW! Time for mommy to put you in a TO!

Next time I'm down in Jackson TN we should get together for some tea..............or are you to tough for that?

To question one's manhood over the internet pretty much says it all about you big guy. You think I'm a ***** but the bigger problem in the USA is bullies and you are a perfect example of that. Just cause I don't agree with you you want to question me? Did your Daddy not show you enough love?

Come on down, gotta plenty of tea for ya.

Daddy and myself have a wonderful relationship, thanks for asking.

Im sorry im to tough for you, i will tell mommy i am ready for my timeout for being too internet tough and not cry cause somebody scored to many TDs.

I dont see how them playing football till the whistle blows is unsportsmen like. But then again i am mr. internet tough guy and am on my way to my room for my TO.

Zook is nothing more than pathetic. It was a four-score game and all he had to do was take a knee. (there was only 45 seconds left).

Baylor didn't appreciate it as they called a t.o. with 2 seconds left just the throw a pointless hail mary.

There was also an interesting exchange between the coaches after the game.

Come on down, gotta plenty of tea for ya.

Daddy and myself have a wonderful relationship, thanks for asking.

Im sorry im to tough for you, i will tell mommy i am ready for my timeout for being too internet tough and not cry cause somebody scored to many TDs.

I dont see how them playing football till the whistle blows is unsportsmen like. But then again i am mr. internet tough guy and am on my way to my room for my TO.
Never said your were to tough for me, you don't sound like to much of a challenge either.

I'm off to start celebrating my birthday that is Friday and a early new year's. Hope that your new year starts off well for you and you have a great 2011!! Stay healthy, be safe and if you have a family I wish them and you the best.

Never said your were to tough for me, you don't sound like to much of a challenge either.

I'm off to start celebrating my birthday that is Friday and a early new year's. Hope that your new year starts off well for you and you have a great 2011!! Stay healthy, be safe and if you have a family I wish them and you the best.

Have an awesome Birthday and a Happy New Years. I wish no harm on you and hope you have a healthy and wonderful 2011.

Zook's a turd and turds do sh!tty things...

Oh, and iowaboy85, while you're being super DUPER tough, check out a Super Bowl sometime, where there are more than a few guys crying after the game who would beat you down in seconds, then laugh at you for pi$$ing your pants before the first punch broke your face.

Edit: I'm still sticking to my point, not crying doesn't make you a more of a man, but I retract the vitriol I said it with...didn't notice the makeup session until after I jumped in with my 2 cents...

Last edited:
That's better. Feel the love, boyz.
Iowaboy, I cracked on you with the ITG comment, but you did come off pretty aggro in your posts, and around here, when you emphatically defend the zooker and illannoy, you should expect people to fire on you. Nature of the beast.
Peace, 'neighbor' (we share a border...I'm in NC...) :)

Iowaboy, I cracked on you with the ITG comment, but you did come off pretty aggro in your posts, and around here, when you emphatically defend the zooker and illannoy, you should expect people to fire on you. Nature of the beast.

"aggro"? When did you get all "hip-ified"??? Trying to be one of the cool kids, VH? :p

I am not trying to defend Zooker at all. Just too much complaining about a team that scored a meaningless TD. I also have no problems with people firing at me nor disliking me. Also, crying after a game is pretty pointless. Played football all my life and never understood this one bit. Sorry if that makes me a tuff guy. I hope everyone in hawkeye nation has a prosperous and healthy 2011 even if we all dont agree on everything.

"aggro"? When did you get all "hip-ified"??? Trying to be one of the cool kids, VH? :p

yep
I'm that embarrassingly un-self-aware 45 year old who still tries to dress like the 20-something rad dudes
I'm all about whatever labels the kool guys who drive tuner cars wear.
But unlike those heroes, I don't need twice a day acne treatment! Bonus!
;):D:rolleyes::)

yep
I'm that embarrassingly un-self-aware 45 year old who still tries to dress like the 20-something rad dudes
I'm all about whatever labels the kool guys who drive tuner cars wear.
But unlike those heroes, I don't need twice a day acne treatment! Bonus!
;):D:rolleyes::)

Meanwhile, I'm 4 years younger than you and drive a mini-van, even though I have no kids to haul around...but hey, we share the "no acne" thing! :D

Latest posts