Zach's stat line

He's played very well the past 3-4 games. I hope they can keep it up and sneak into the NIT.

And to think most of you wanted to write the kid off last year. He is a scrapper. He has basketball sense. He will continue to contribute when he is on the floor.

Its amazing what one year of experience can do. Next year White and Oglesby will be better too. Pretty exciting if you think about it.

McCabe, Basabe, White, Ogelsby, Marble, Olaseni will have serious experience playing in the Big10.

Woodbury, Gesell, Meyer, Ingram and Clemmons will all contribute next year as Freshman too.

8pts 10 rebounds 4 steals 4 dimes

You forgot the FUS on Marble's dunk. A FUS is when an offensive player sets a screen on defender #1 and that defender #1 inexplicably grabs you, which has absolutely no effect on you while you drag the dead weight of defender #1 and move into position to set a screen on defender #2.

Please try to remember this when reporting future stat lines.

Do you get bonus points on the FUS when defender #2's head whips back after McCabe caught his shoulder on his jaw! :)

When Zach took the two defenders out on Devyn's spectacular Dunk, he reminded me of The Vanilla Gorilla himself......

:D

i remember when jeff horner was running a play against michigan state and he ran into someone and got his nose bloodied. i thought that was hard foul because defender dip his shoulder.

Latest posts