Your participation appreciated: Big Ten Pulse Polls

LOL! How could anyone vote for Goldy Gopher in the 1st one? He's a rodent for crying out loud! What,are they afraid he's carrying the Black Plague?

I voted.... for Sparty. Dudes got a sword and stuff.

Yeah, I almost went with boiler pete cuz he has a sledge hammer and could play whack a rodent, but Sparty has a sword and armor and is fashioned after a Spartan Warrior. I have seen 300. Dont wanna mess with Sparty.

I love the description of the two hosts:

Bentley, an All-American offensive lineman at Ohio State and a two-time Pro Bowl selection as a member of the New Orleans Saints.

and Miller, an Iowa media personality.....

Man, you'd think they'd mention a few more exploits....."and Miller, all-conference performer and captain of his West Branch Bears football team and DYNAMIC media personality...."

I learned a long time ago, if you come up on a badger while hiking in the woods, get the heck out of there Badgers are nasty. So are Wolverines, but that wasn't a choice. Doesn't Purdue's mascot carry a big sledge hammer? Maybe don't mess with him either. But I hope every mascot goes and gives Brutus an uppercut before the game.:D

I learned a long time ago, if you come up on a badger while hiking in the woods, get the heck out of there Badgers are nasty. So are Wolverines, but that wasn't a choice. Doesn't Purdue's mascot carry a big sledge hammer? Maybe don't mess with him either. But I hope every mascot goes and gives Brutus an uppercut before the game.:D

If the sledgehammer doesn't get the badger on the first swing, the badger will most likely win. A sword is quicker than a sledgehammer so Sparty would fare a little better. Herky could take to the sky and swoop down at a moment of his choosing, striking a critical blow to one and all.

I voted for Bucky Badger cuz that is one freaky, mean, scary little animal that I never want to encounter.

Sparty would have been my second pick. As mentioned....cool sword and stuff.

Jon, you might want to reconsider posting this on the site. It's going to be funny when Iowa wins every single poll by a landslide...

Sparty got my vote.

Boiler Pete cheats....he has megalocephaly like Barry Bonds.

04_Pride.jpg

Yeah, I almost went with boiler pete cuz he has a sledge hammer and could play whack a rodent, but Sparty has a sword and armor and is fashioned after a Spartan Warrior. I have seen 300. Dont wanna mess with Sparty.

i voted for purdue pete. rock smashes scissors.

Latest posts