3 Oklahoma
4 Michigan State
5 Ohio State
6 Iowa
7 Stanford
8 Florida State
9 North Carolina
10 Northwestern

Not sure how the committee could possibly have MSU over Iowa.

MSU 11-1
Iowa 12-1

MSU's one loss to a team that Iowa handled on the same field.

It doesn't really matter since the B1G Championship is a de facto play in game. But I think people don't realize that our ranking matters should we lose. We will want to be as high as possible in this week's rankings.

I really think Alabama should fall. They won very unimpressively against an awful Auburn team and their only decent win of the year is Mississippi State, and Ole Miss took it to them on their home field.

My rankings
1) Clemson
2) Iowa
3) Oklahoma
4) Alabama
5) Michigan State

What I think it will be
1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Oklahoma
4) Iowa
5) MSU

Same as last week.

the committee has proved to be qiite unpredictable. obviously ND and okSt and Florida move down. Wisc may get back into top 25. I can't see ND being punished too much fir a 2 pt loss on the road. Okie. victory was impressive. Mich st and Ohio st were impressive too.

1. Oklahoma
2. Clemson
3. Bama
4. Mich St
5. Ohio St
6. Iowa
7. Stanford
8. Florida St
9. ND
10. UNC

These teams move down:

N Dame
Okie st.
Florida
Baylor
Michigan

New top six:

Clemson 1
Alabama 2
Oklahoma 3
Iowa 4
M state 5
Ohio st. 6

Next few 7-10

Who knows?
Nice to see NW - possibly
Stanford yea
N Carolina yea

Go Hawks

Loved this season. Proud no matter what !!
Classy team and staff

BTW.. Any of you see Urbie Meyer hugging and damn near kissing Ez in post game interview on the field? What a sleeze !

Ohio State is not jumping us that's just nonsense. MSU could jump us but I still doubt it. Even if they do we'll be #5 so the winner ends up with the 4 spot most likely.

I think the only question mark in the top 5 is if Oklahoma jumps Alabama after it trashed OkSt. Alabama really does not have an impressive resume, granted their loss is better than Oklahoma's.

Clemson
Alabama
Oklahoma
IOWA
Michigan State

Ohio State is not jumping us that's just nonsense. MSU could jump us but I still doubt it. Even if they do we'll be #5 so the winner ends up with the 4 spot most likely.

If #4 beats #5, there's no way they don't move up at all.

Iowa will be 4. The committee has no faith in us so they will put is 4th thinking we lose and can make it look like they had no bias. The real issue will be after we win, there will be plenty in that room trying to drop us to 5. It won't happen but will be discussed.