You people need to calm down

latrans

Every single thread on the first page of the basketball forum is about Woodbury. You're starting to look desperate.

Or like it's not college basketball season and this is the only relevant news story associated with the team at this time.

Or this is the most exciting news for the basketball program in a pretty long while? And it is not being desperate it is being OPTIMISTIC for the future of the program.

Every single thread on the first page of the basketball forum is about Woodbury. You're starting to look desperate.

a) not true..not even half are about basketball
b) This will be one of the biggest 'gets' for Iowa basketball in about 10 years (Reiner & Worley were top 50 players). So yeah, people are excited

I have not been this excited about Iowa Basketball since........well, I have a bad memory. Perhaps that last time Iowa won the Big Ten Tourney.

I want to be excited about Iowa B-ball again. It has been awhile after being a huge part of my childhood. Come on Woody!

so_excited.jpg

Where have you been for the past 3-4 years? This IS a desperate fanbase. We're desperate to get back to where we once were (where I've never even seen the Hawks, I'm not old enough to even remember the Mr. Davis days).

Yeah let's debate whether or not Ferentz should have gone for it or not some more or complain about losing close games. I've had enough negative this week, hoping tonight will be positive

a) not true..not even half are about basketball
b) This will be one of the biggest 'gets' for Iowa basketball in about 10 years (Reiner & Worley were top 50 players). So yeah, people are excited

Maybe you should have left that part out.

Hey latrans!! You should check out my "Come on Adam Woodbury" thread that I started too!! No way I'm calming down for this BA of a hoopster possible picking us over UNC Tarheels! Exciting stuff! Seriously latrans!! Check it out it will change your life!!

Dont worry, we'll all be talking about Paige after this wears off!!! (but lets enjoy this!!!!!!wink)

Last edited: