You know what would be great?

bud2380

If we beat Michigan. That would end all this ******** about our coaching staff. It's well beyond ridiculous at this point. I'm in the minority, but I actually think we have a good chance this weekend with the way we play at home. Go Hawks!!

Would love to beat Michigan and run the rest of the table. My sense, though, is that beating any or all of the remaining opponents will only increase, not erase, the questions about why Kirk Ferentz-coached teams can perform so well at times and so poorly at others.

You know what would shut people up, beating teams we should beat. Not playing BCS buster after an embarrassing loss.

Would love to beat Michigan and run the rest of the table. My sense, though, is that beating any or all of the remaining opponents will only increase, not erase, the questions about why Kirk Ferentz-coached teams can perform so well at times and so poorly at others.

I agree with this. Winning 3-4 more games this year would only make people wonder anew how on earth the Hawkeyes lost to Minnesota.

I agree with this. Winning 3-4 more games this year would only make people wonder anew how on earth the Hawkeyes lost to Minnesota.
Couldn't agree more.

Latest posts