You...Iowa fan

northendzone1

Time to turn the page, quit the bitchin and get ready to create a hostile environment for those pukes from Cakeeaterville.

Look at the schedule, still a lot to play for and a Hawkeye team just dangerous enough to do some damage. I know this matchup scares Iowa fans each year and for good reason, but the Hawks are due for a good performance against NW.

Last week is over. Sometimes you just get beat and sometimes it's ugly. That was Saturday. Today is Monday. Coaches will coach, players will play. The Captain will right the ship.

So, wipe away your tears and put your big boy pants on. Its going to be a beautiful Saturday in Iowa City and plenty of time to get rowdy for a night in Kinnick.

I've been looking forward to this game since they announced it would be a night game. Typically this is an 11 kickoff and its either stale in Kinnick or a high school feel in Evanston. I know the "White Out" didn't do anything for PSU but I feel like Kinnick should be rockin. The striping looked amazing last year and it was electric. It can/should be repeated.

I know I'm drinking the Kool Aid but why not!? It's supposed to be fun right?

Go Hawks!!

More threads. More threads. More threads. More threads.

tumblr_l9est6iCmL1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

Time to turn the page, quit the bitchin and get ready to create a hostile environment for those pukes from Cakeeaterville.

Look at the schedule, still a lot to play for and a Hawkeye team just dangerous enough to do some damage. I know this matchup scares Iowa fans each year and for good reason, but the Hawks are due for a good performance against NW.

Last week is over. Sometimes you just get beat and sometimes it's ugly. That was Saturday. Today is Monday. Coaches will coach, players will play. The Captain will right the ship.

So, wipe away your tears and put your big boy pants on. Its going to be a beautiful Saturday in Iowa City and plenty of time to get rowdy for a night in Kinnick.

I've been looking forward to this game since they announced it would be a night game. Typically this is an 11 kickoff and its either stale in Kinnick or a high school feel in Evanston. I know the "White Out" didn't do anything for PSU but I feel like Kinnick should be rockin. The striping looked amazing last year and it was electric. It can/should be repeated.

I know I'm drinking the Kool Aid but why not!? It's supposed to be fun right?

Go Hawks!!

In all my of being a Hawkeye fan I've never had to worry about getting ready for a home game. So put down the pom, poms and rah, rah crap, because Hawkeye fans don't need them. Especially a night game, please..

I guess it's time:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrqnoStHudU[/ame]

Time to quit the pissn and moaning and get ready for NW. It would be great to get one on those damn guys.....They did it to us plenty of years I thought they wouldn't. Let get Kinnick rockin

Time to quit the pissn and moaning and get ready for NW. It would be great to get one on those damn guys.....They did it to us plenty of years I thought they wouldn't. Let get Kinnick rockin

That needs to be said.

I mean::
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxiQ9JCKvE]The Miz : Really ? - YouTube[/ame]

Coaches will coach?

I hope so, 'cause they sure haven't been doing a good job of it so far.

Right...the staff got pushed around up front, dropped passes and missed assignments.

This staff knows what they're doing. Respected nationally for a reason, how many times do you hear a commentator make fun of the message board idiots? Unfortunately, the Iowa fan base is gaining that reputation.

Second winningest program in the Big Ten since 2001...they develop two and three star recruits into NFL talent. Is any coach perfect on gameday? No, but this is a good staff. This is IOWA. Be careful what you wish for.

It's about perspective, my original point. Support the Hawks through thick and thin and have fun with it. It's not life and death, it's a game.

Let's just beat the holy living snot out of the Mildcreeps and then everyone will be happy. I know we can do it. NW has a porous pass defense. Come on Hawks - do it

All I have to say about next Sat is.....yawn.

I think you may need some help hawk fan...this is the second time in a few minutes that you said you weren't up for the game...;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXuMld0VwuU]Pristiq commercial - Creepy Wind-Up Doll - YouTube[/ame]

That's because your a $hitty fan.

It's actually the exact opposite.

I get so worked over the losses that I have promised myself not to get as emotionally involved any more.

The resulting emotional detachment means a sort of apathy. It's much healthier.

It's actually the exact opposite.

I get so worked over the losses that I have promised myself not to get as emotionally involved any more.

The resulting emotional detachment means a sort of apathy. It's much healthier.

Whatever works for you. I hope you find a healthier solution that shutting yourself off, because that isn't healthy either because you are just lying to yourself that way. There are more important things in life than football. I get worked up too and I hate it when we lose, but in the end if the Hawks lose the world doesn't come to an end.

All I have to say about next Sat is.....yawn.

Then sell your tickets to someone who would like to go. No one is forcing you to be in Kinnick on Saturday. Why you wouldn't want to is beyond me. But if all you're going to do is *****, then let someone else enjoy it.

Coaches will coach?

I hope so, 'cause they sure haven't been doing a good job of it so far.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the game plan for NW without a bye week to prepare. KOK did such an awesome job of being predictable and 0 dimensional against PSU. The difference here folks is that Fitzgerald will outcoach Ferentz because he plays to win and we just show up and hope our opponent melts down. This staff is incapable of innovation.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the game plan for NW without a bye week to prepare. KOK did such an awesome job of being predictable and 0 dimensional against PSU. The difference here folks is that Fitzgerald will outcoach Ferentz because he plays to win and we just show up and hope our opponent melts down. This staff is incapable of innovation.

Spoken like a true bandwagon fan !

Latest posts