You ever wonder how Kansas gets the top basketball players?

Not cheaters...Just front runners in the "pay to play" movement. They just wanted to start the process before the politicians did.

Name one blue blood basketball program, ONE, that doesn't bend the rules

"Neither one of us does!"

65006604.jpg

If a lie is inconvenient then just ignore it - my guess on what will happen to KU.

Did KU pay Isaiah Moss?

The Phoenix Suns picked Josh Jackson two years ago out of Kansas with the #4 pick in the draft. A superior talent but after being pampered as a superior talent he got left behind in the maturity department and KU evidently didn't help in his one year there. The following is all alleged, right. In his first year with the Suns he fathered a child out of wedlock with a Phx woman 17 years his senior. When he didn't come across with his support payments she reported to authorities that she had witnessed him smoking pot when babysitting which was unsafe for her baby. Then this spring he's attending a concert in Miami, Fl and he tries multiple times to get into the VIP section of the concert and is turned away every time. At some point the police were called and he's arrested then he tries to escape from custody and got that charge thrown on top of the disorderly conduct. The Suns then trade him to Memphis for a backup point guard, Jevon Gardner. I just read where Memphis is assigning him to their G League team so he can 'rehab his reputation'.

Is this how KU prepares their players for the NBA and life? It appears so..........

If a lie is inconvenient then just ignore it - my guess on what will happen to KU.

Did KU pay Isaiah Moss?

The Phoenix Suns picked Josh Jackson two years ago out of Kansas with the #4 pick in the draft. A superior talent but after being pampered as a superior talent he got left behind in the maturity department and KU evidently didn't help in his one year there. The following is all alleged, right. In his first year with the Suns he fathered a child out of wedlock with a Phx woman 17 years his senior. When he didn't come across with his support payments she reported to authorities that she had witnessed him smoking pot when babysitting which was unsafe for her baby. Then this spring he's attending a concert in Miami, Fl and he tries multiple times to get into the VIP section of the concert and is turned away every time. At some point the police were called and he's arrested then he tries to escape from custody and got that charge thrown on top of the disorderly conduct. The Suns then trade him to Memphis for a backup point guard, Jevon Gardner. I just read where Memphis is assigning him to their G League team so he can 'rehab his reputation'.

Is this how KU prepares their players for the NBA and life? It appears so..........
Good luck rehabbing his reputation in a city like Memphis with a group of like-minded early twenty somethings.

He's have been better off staying in the NBA with the hope that a couple veterans on the team could keep him in line.

Or perhaps that was already tried. Speaking after Moses Malone passed away, all time great Charles Barkley spoke in glowing terms of how Moses mentored a young, brash immature Sir Charles.

Barkley basically said he owed his NBA career to Moses Malone. And I'm sure countless other professional athletes have similar stories.

I am a bitter bitter Iowa fan, but I hope whatever happens with this, KS is ineligible for post season play THIS season. I am not ashamed of it either, I want nothing more than this to work out horribly for IM.
Not holding my breath but yeah it'd be pretty funny if Moss couldn't play in the dance this year because of it. Like what was Self spewing to him before he decided to leave Arkansas which he was only at about as long as Altman was. All this was floating out there at the time. Moss probably never asked and didn't care most likely

Not holding my breath but yeah it'd be pretty funny if Moss couldn't play in the dance this year because of it. Like what was Self spewing to him before he decided to leave Arkansas which he was only at about as long as Altman was. All this was floating out there at the time. Moss probably never asked and didn't care most likely

yeah, he wanted out of Iowa THAT bad. I am sure a culture of love, support and belief in you regardless of what the star system said about your abilities can be a burden sometimes. I don't wish him to have bad things happen to him, I just wish him no success either.

yeah, he wanted out of Iowa THAT bad. I am sure a culture of love, support and belief in you regardless of what the star system said about your abilities can be a burden sometimes. I don't wish him to have bad things happen to him, I just wish him no success either.
Yeah it just makes one wonder what don't we know about his relationship with Fran and teammates. He would have had all the touches and PT he could want if he'd stayed (especially with JBo most likely being out) Going to Kansas even before all this crap came out is head scratching in that not only would he not be the 'man' there but he may even be coming off the bench. Quite the headscratching deal

I have never wondered how Kansas seems to get the top players.

I do wonder why and how Moss migrated there, but I have suspicions.

I was going to post about this. The REAL arrogance, on the part of KU, is the video they produced with Self in an Adidas shirt, with a big "$" sign on a chain, bopping through a record store to Snoop's "Gin & Juice". Adidas, FBi, FIVE Level 1 charges from NCAA, and they produce THAT kind of video to promote an appearance by Snoop Dogg. Oh, and what in THEE hell would induce Snoop to do an appearance like that in Lawrence Frigging Kansas?

Sure, KU takes the NCAA seriously. As in...Not. At. All.

Actually, I read their lips and they said:" FryIowa did it!"
If you're going to make a shitty attempt at trolling, at least spell my username right. Damn you're terrible at this.

How severe was that head injury you always whine about? Was it, like velcro shoes-bad?

Last edited:
Good thing those weren't Iowa State cheerleaders.

They would have found a way to screw it up and make it read something like "Save Ferris".

The one in the red blouse looks like Patty Donahue, the long deceased singer of the 80's new wave/ska band the Waitresses ("I Know What Boys Like")

Last edited:
And just how exactly would it help Iowa if tradition rich Kansas, with multiple national titles, droves of Nba players and a program that recruits players and coaches from coast to coast, plays a top 10 schedule annually, and unlike us, has boosters, administration and a fan base with national title expectations annually and holds their coaches accountable...were to be placed on ncaa probation or no tournament for a year? All of a sudden, top 10 recruits from California, NY and Texas are going to flood into Iowa City? Lol. Sometimes I really wonder if you guys really watch what is happening in the rest of the world. We simply don’t swim in the same pool as Kansas and really aren’t even trying to. Same goes for football and it’s even worse over there with the pretending.

Everyone playing by the same set of rules? Oh HELL NO, no way would that help schools like Iowa!

Seriously. If NCAA isn't going to do anything about kansas, then Iowa might as well take their chances.

Just make sure to get that money taxed some how.

Latest posts