You Are Ugly

HawkeyeMHA

Shameful by Maryland crowd. Zero class. I doubt uthoff cares, I'm sure he can handle it, but pretty bad IMO. Low blow to make it about someone's personal appearance. Maryland fans...you are ugly. Good for you terps.

Bottom line is if even decent jared uthoff shows up iowa wins easily. We saw broke jared uthoff tonight.

Guys. Uthoff is a hell of a player. But let's be real, he's bot going to be mistaken for George Clooney.

Guys. Uthoff is a hell of a player. But let's be real, he's bot going to be mistaken for George Clooney.

But that's so childish and unimaginative. Something I'd expect to hear from 3rd graders. Oh, and Clown fans love that stuff too but that's about equivalent. How would you like it if you were in an arena with 15,000 people and national TV and they did that to you? I hope you're not condoning it and you shouldn't comment on others looks unless you post your mug for all to see and evaluate. I'm sure you're "bot" George Clooney either.

But that's so childish and unimaginative. Something I'd expect to hear from 3rd graders. Oh, and Clown fans love that stuff too but that's about equivalent. How would you like it if you were in an arena with 15,000 people and national TV and they did that to you? I hope you're not condoning it and you shouldn't comment on others looks unless you post your mug for all to see and evaluate. I'm sure you're "bot" George Clooney either.

Dude, relax. Those chants don't phase Uthoff in the slightest. You need to remember that those fans are 20 year old kids. A lot of fan bases have garbage chants.

Dude, relax. Those chants don't phase Uthoff in the slightest. You need to remember that those fans are 20 year old kids. A lot of fan bases have garbage chants.

I know, I just felt bad for the guy. He looked a little rattled to me and obviously didn't perform to his standards. I've got to imagine it got to him a bit. Was waiting for him to get hot and stick it to them but just never happened. I think guys who do stupid/criminal things are fair game in my book but this just bugs me. Can you tell? ;)

Maryland may have just opened up a can of worms with their childish chanting. Could come back down the road to get one of their players mad enough to get ejected. After what I saw tonight I think the Maryland players can be riled up to get a few T's thrown their way.

I doubt he cared...

He has a fairly hot fiance

If I'm him and asked about it I'd just laugh and be like... "when you can ball like me you don't need to be pretty- i'll ask my hot fiance what she thinks."

If you've ever seen his girl friend I don't think he cares. She's a knockout ... 10 out of 10.

Last edited:

Latest posts