Yahoo! Sports: ISU star trolls Iowa fans in big win

tweeterhawk

Memo to Fran and team: please quickly develop the strength, mental toughness, orneriness and fortitude that this NEVER, EVER happens again. This does not happen in YOUR house. If you don't, or can't, do that, then please just GTHO.

Georges Niang seals Iowa State's win at Iowa with a kiss

[video]blob:https%3A//vine.co/67f4586e-b2da-4d73-a2c2-b5bbcb66ebd9[/video]

Last edited:
When I saw that "kiss" to the crowd that's exactly what I thinking Tweeter.....And Naz Long's 3 gesture while standing next to Fran....another irritable offense imo.....

I am actually flattered to a degree that our program is in their head. They had the better team and still feel obligated to do this type of stuff. We are in their heads even after beating us soundly!!!!

WTF? We're a joke and they know it. They all watched the NC game and knew we didn't win, NC lost. They're just having fun kicking a sad puppy. It's sick.

I am actually flattered to a degree that our program is in their head. They had the better team and still feel obligated to do this type of stuff. We are in their heads even after beating us soundly!!!!

WTF? We're a joke and they know it. They all watched the NC game and knew we didn't win, NC lost. They're just having fun kicking a sad puppy. It's sick.

If they know we are not good, if they know they are better and they do these things what does that really say? It says they are still insecure about their own school and worth. Nothing is truly satisfying.

If they know we are not good, if they know they are better and they do these things what does that really say? It says they are still insecure about their own school and worth. Nothing is truly satisfying.

Or maybe it's just a rivalry, and were in the moment. Playing good prevents things like this from happening, so no one to blame but ourselves.

Don't mind him , he looks redardted trying to sign, deaf people have a private joke that he was trying to make up the new sign that means he is in love with himself! I am sure Coach Holybury encorages man love himself.Hug Station! - Page 5

Last edited:
I'm not that easy. It's gonna take at least a dinner and a movie before he gets to lock lips with me.

I about lost my **** when he did that (I know, I know... I get too emotionally involved in sports).

I just wish there was some way we'd get to play these guys again, and then we could give them a proper beat down (fwiw... I think the same about the football team). But alas... Sigh.

When I saw that "kiss" to the crowd that's exactly what I thinking Tweeter.....And Naz Long's 3 gesture while standing next to Fran....another irritable offense imo.....

The shot from TV was much more puke-worth ... er, offensive. If I'm Fran, it takes everything in my willpower not to go over and pop Nauzeating right in his mush. What a putz.

1418446400-still.jpg

I about lost my **** when he did that (I know, I know... I get too emotionally involved in sports).

I just wish there was some way we'd get to play these guys again, and then we could give them a proper beat down (fwiw... I think the same about the football team). But alas... Sigh.

lol.. Glutton for punishment?

Fact: ISU is on a different level than Iowa and down a starter against Iowa on the road and still gave us a beatdown.

Your satisfied with that? Interesting and Amazing!

Iowa is delivered a beating but your satisfied because a College Basketball Player made gesture to our fans and you equate that to ISU being insecure with ISU.. lol Hysterical..

Last edited:
I'm more depressed that one of the Iowa players didn't promptly knock him on his butt. Hey, make whatever gesture you want, but you'd better be ready to pay for it. No wonder Iowa seems to have a heart problem.

Calling out coaches and players because a fan or two have their feelings butthurt is infantile.

Nothing can be done about it...well except to say your feelings are hurt.

I swear this site should be called "Hawkeye:The View" with all the 'my feelings are hurt because of the way the Hawks played.'

Those are the people that need to grow a pair

I was 4 rows up in the student section right next to ISU's bench. Niang kept yelling "Cyclone State" after he left the game. The play on the floor restrained the majority of students from responding. Absolutely embarrassing to be stomped like that on your own floor.

Their players were claiming Gesell started it by staring down Long after his first made three. If this is true my question would be why are you doing that after the missed free throws last year

lol.. Glutton for punishment?

Fact: ISU is on a different level than Iowa and down a starter against Iowa on the road and still gave us a beatdown.

Perhaps. But you can't deny the game was a game before we turned the ball over 5 times in 2 1/2 minutes, sparking the cyclowns.

Perhaps. But you can't deny the game was a game before we turned the ball over 5 times in 2 1/2 minutes, sparking the cyclowns.

We probably played about as well as we could without BDJ and McKay in that spurt where we put it out of reach, I'll give you that. But keep in mind, if we met again, we would have 2 of our best 5 or 6 players back.

Also, Friday could have been a 30+ point win, if ISU would have kept pushing the pace.

Niang is rather cocky for someone who’s too unathletic to get their shot off when the game is in hand. Long screaming in Gesell’s face and then showboating in Fran’s face was so cool. Meanwhile BDJ is suspended for being a terrible person. Nader, how was he able to play a day after his house was described by police as a drug house? (Shortly after serving suspension for OWI btw). Also, he really shouldn’t be driving a car, or to the basket for that matter.

Latest posts