Yahoo sports: Coker and Reiff 3rd Team AA

too many people had Mccall blinders on to see how good Coker is, not to mention many were too busy crying.

Coker is the man.

too many people had Mccall blinders on to see how good Coker is, not to mention many were too busy crying.

Coker is the man.

Coker's good, but I didn't think he was quite THAT good. And I still don't. Not yet, anyway.

I don't get how McNutt is getting screwed off these AA teams. What a joke these things are anymore.

There are two things I can think of that might have caused him to be overlooked. The first is that Iowa hasn't been considered a passing team in 20 years, and especially since KF took over. I can't help but think that all of his late season drops didn't help him either. He would make some amazing catches and then drop one that was perfectly thrown.

Too many people had Mccall blinders on to see how good Coker is, not to mention many were too busy crying.

Coker is the man.

I have contacted Yahoo Sports to advise them of their mistake, that Coker is simply not explosive or elusive, and that his impressive numbers were a fluke.

i am not sure what more the kid has to do to impress the idiots out there
12th on the Iowa's all time rushing list with over 2000 yards to date
needs just 127 yards to move into 11th or 172 to move into 10th

Anyone that puts Coker on their All-American list, and not McNutt, clearly did their research and absolutely did not take preseason awards into consideration.

Interesting to see Riley Reiff on 3rd team. Saw one of the NFL drafts project Riley as 2nd Tackle taken in the draft after the USC tackle (who isn't declaring, supposedly), and is a top 10 pick in the draft, yet Riley makes 3rd team all-america. Quite a joke.

Interesting to see Riley Reiff on 3rd team. Saw one of the NFL drafts project Riley as 2nd Tackle taken in the draft after the USC tackle (who isn't declaring, supposedly), and is a top 10 pick in the draft, yet Riley makes 3rd team all-america. Quite a joke.

Draft status shouldn't determine AA status.

I've been on the record for a couple months now saying Reiff comes back. I can say I'm not as confident as I once was- but I still think theres a strong chance he stays.

Latest posts