Ya UNC!

thejumper5

North Carolina just pulled off the upset on Virginia Tech with a last-second field goal. I know most of you don't think this affects Iowa, but after looking at the AP voters, some of whom had VT ranked ahead of Iowa, I'm sure some of the Coaches and Harris voters had VT ahead of Iowa as well. Iowa may not move up in the polls, but this will at least give the Hawkeyes some more points in the next poll.

Damn pausing live TV...I thought I was watching live and they just tied it up with a FG. :)

This should help Iowa, I agree. Plus, Bama played Va Tech so their computer ranking will drop.

And yet, the national media will hype this up (ESPN already is) as how deep the ACC is and what a great job Butch Davis has done turning around UNC program. This coming just a few weeks after saying the ACC is really bad. Remind you 4 ACC teams lost to FCS programs this year.

Yet Iowa WON against a better 4-3 team ON THE ROAD and it is nothing but a ugly and unimpressive win...!!

Hey, we're 1-0 on the Who to root for gameday guide.

And yeah, that was pretty sad, UNC has looked awful of late and that was their first conference win. They blew a huge lead last Thursday was it and let FSU come back and win.

Yeah, I agree that VT was probably ahead of Iowa in a couple of people's ballots. Also, the loss hurts Alabama's and Georgia Tech's (who was probably ahead of Iowa by some people too) strength of schedule.

All these extra points we can get here and there could start add up.

Hey, we're 1-0 on the Who to root for gameday guide.

And yeah, that was pretty sad, UNC has looked awful of late and that was their first conference win. They blew a huge lead last Thursday was it and let FSU come back and win.

can you post the link again to that site. Thanks

Latest posts