Xavier Foster Top 5

Subconsciously, he put the Hawkeye icon in the middle. That's not unimportant and perhaps reflects his true feelings.

Or, the IT guy that did it did it for him on his own put it there randomly and it's meaningless.

Whichever

Or he is listing them alphabetically.

I think we are the front runner, but only by plurality. Iowa 45% Clowns 40% Other 15%,

I base those numbers on nothing but internet speculation.... :)

For a prospect of this caliber (4-5*), it's an interesting "top 5" list. I would imagine it to look more like: Iowa, ISU, KU, elite PAC12 team, elite ACC team. As a fan/outsider with no clue, why would he go to Providence or Va Tech? Baylor is a moderately successful program, but I think the same question applies- why Baylor?

Seems pretty obvious that it'll come down to Iowa and ISU, right?

Who is the last big time in state recruit that came down to Iowa/ISU?

I suppose it depends on your definition of big time. While Woodbury ultimately didn't live up to expectations he was a top 100 recruit nationally and had offers from big name programs.

I think we are the front runner, but only by plurality. Iowa 45% Clowns 40% Other 15%,

I base those numbers on nothing but internet speculation.... :)
I know a guy that knows another guy that said he knows a guy and Foster is 100% going to go to college unless something happens.

I suppose it depends on your definition of big time. While Woodbury ultimately didn't live up to expectations he was a top 100 recruit nationally and had offers from big name programs.

I wouldn't say his recruitment came down to Iowa/ISU tho.