www.firekirk.com

It's not new. And as I've stated before, I hope they have taken all the pics or used them with permission. If they haven't they can be liable for millions by violating copyrighted material.

It's not new. And as I've stated before, I hope they have taken all the pics or used them with permission. If they haven't they can be liable for millions by violating copyrighted material.

What pics? There is one pic of Ferentz. I don't see any other pics. They aren't making Money from his likeness or the Hawkeyes. There's no villain odd any copyrighted material that I can see. I like the idea of the site, though.

Ferentz defenders will say that Iowa was only 7 points away from being Big Ten West champs.
See the final scores of the Wisconsin and the Nebraska games, combined, coupled with the Gophers loss to Wisconsin.

Ferentz 3.0 will not happen. He'll be back in 2015, but if we go 7-5, again, with this same conference schedule, he has to be fired.
At $4 million on these year-after-year non-conference slates, 8-4 should be the average.

I appreciate the o.p. for reminding me about it; would it have killed ya to provide a link, tho?
I just signed, like I should have done when it first appeared here a few weeks ago.

Hopefully, for the sake of the next 5 years of Iowa football and moving forward beyond 2020, there is power in numbers. (Although I'm only #346, big f n deal, right.) Either way, this is still prolly a better alternative than the poo-poo GarBar would give my solo e-mail about how I'm not renewing my tix next season.

I expect that the growing crowd on my side of the fence has taken the time to sign it, as well. If not, here ya go http://www.firekirk.com/

If ya don't, you're pretty much a hypocritical *****.