Wrestling Coverage

I'm very excited for the wrestling coverage to continue to be top notch. I hope it will be and I assume it will, because Jon did a great job with it on the other site. Will the Finleys still be covering the action for us?

I'd be willing to help out

Email Jon, USAF. He is willing to listen to anyone interested in writing - per his not to everyone.

I may also throw my hat into the ring for consideration. I presently write a few stories regarding HS sports.

Writing is a true passion - combine it with sports...wow!

Looking forward to this website's growth.

Jon is top notch.

I too look forward to the wrestling coverage on this site. I do hope that all of our wrestling insiders will continue to run on this site. Very happy to see USAFHawk on board as his insider knowledge, along with many others is greatly appreciated.

Jon, I would probably be willing to help out as well. I've been mostly on the rivals site in the past but I think that a few on here can attest for me.

Jon, I would probably be willing to help out as well. I've been mostly on the rivals site in the past but I think that a few on here can attest for me.

FF is full of good knowledge and he's got a very good success rate when predicting situations. Sometimes I think hes the third Brands, only with less wrestling talent...Although he could be Dan Gable himself, and in that case he would have more talent. Either way he always great knowledge and insight on Iowa wrestling.

Thanks folks...this isn't to say I won't be providing comment and coverage because I love wrestling...BUT...my thought for this new version of HN was to get as many passionate and capable fans as involved as possible, and as much as you want. Over time, the amount of content, by a large number of people, is going to be quite remarkable. I know there are a lot of people out there that can write, or have passion to want to share their thoughts even if they aren't the best writer in the world. We want to hear from all of you. I can't wait to see this place grow into full flight over the next few months....we are already off to a better start than I even imagined, and I had lofty expectations

FF is full of good knowledge and he's got a very good success rate when predicting situations. Sometimes I think hes the third Brands, only with less wrestling talent...Although he could be Dan Gable himself, and in that case he would have more talent. Either way he always great knowledge and insight on Iowa wrestling.

You caught me, the slower 3rd Brands brother. With MUCH LESS wrestling talent! Timmy Brands!

Jon,

I am in as well. I sent you an e-mail. I am working a few things for another wrestling site as well. Plus Takedown Radio.

Great! I will respond to each of you later today after I get a few more password and username emails returned.

Latest posts