WR Emmanuel Ogwo

Lets hope that the only thing this guy and Chaney have in common is long speed. Chaney was a track guy who got to dress up like a football player on the weekend during his college years.

X, go look at this kids Hudl hightligths. He catches everything and seems to run very good routes; even could argue he looks polished. He ain't no Paul Chaney.

You could add this to every Iowa thread ever and it'd only make me smile.

That said if this Ogwo kid can run like that and from his highlights it looks like he can catch it wouldn't surprise me if he could be a player. I think Davis and the offensive staff have started to put their stamp on things and start improving an obvious weakness. I look for this offense to do some pretty big things this year and with kids like this down the road too.

You could add this to every Iowa thread ever and it'd only make me smile.

That said if this Ogwo kid can run like that and from his highlights it looks like he can catch it wouldn't surprise me if he could be a player. I think Davis and the offensive staff have started to put their stamp on things and start improving an obvious weakness. I look for this offense to do some pretty big things this year and with kids like this down the road too.

Holy Damn! I forgot just how fast that dude was. I mean, he out ran more angles than anyone I can recall ever seeing. And, many times, he out ran them twice because he cut cross-field so often.

Latest posts