WR Commit

Hard to believe the 4.59 40 time though. No one seems to catch him in the film. Muct be like Derby because he moves pretty fast for 4.88 in his films.

Ok...let's run through this just once...

Stanzi is "The Manzi"...

Vandenberg is "The Mandenberg"...

So Kevonte Martin is just plain..."Manley"?

Works for me...

Ok...let's run through this just once...

Stanzi is "The Manzi"...

Vandenberg is "The Mandenberg"...

So Kevonte Martin is just plain..."Manley"?

Works for me...

Very good - so simple even a K-Man can do it.

I hope we don't get flagged for too many men on the field with Johnson-Koulianos to one side and Martin-Manley split out on the other side with a back and 2 TE's. That could be a problem.

All kidding aside welcome to Iowa K-Mart-Man!!!

from what ive heard this man is quick buttttttt. rumor has it the off season antics might take ahold of him and get this guy in trouble

From the video I'd say he's more a strider that takes a while to get to full speed. He seemed to out run his competition, but I didn't see any amazing moves that left me begging for more film. I think he's a solid get, but at this point seems to be rated about right. He does have good size for a high school receiver. I'd be real curious about the rumors saying this guy might be a questionable character as I don't think he has the huge upside that might cause us to take a risk on him. Until I learn some specifics I'd question a behavior problem big time.

I'm really excited about some of the wr's we're going after in 2011, and if we can get in on some of these guys they look like they might be the kind of talent that could hit the field as freshman.

I'm no scout, but I'm sure there are those out there who can give us all some insight.

Latest posts