WR Austin Vincent can't sign tomorrow

TySash9

Got a tweet from Tom Kakert. Can't sign because he needs to raise his test scores. Hope we don't lose him because of grades. Could this mean a late offer to another WR?

Hey, you learned where the question mark was. I think you held it down a little long though :)

Oh, you are just a cute little fella. So sassy too. Were you the class clown or class geek? Oh, no your ACT score was not high enough to be the geek. You just study hard, little fella? ? ? ? ? ?

Oh, you are just a cute little fella. So sassy too. Were you the class clown or class geek? Oh, no your ACT score was not high enough to be the geek. You just study hard, little fella? ? ? ? ? ?

HAHA. If you only knew how much I studied. If you are so infatuated with me I'll let you know. I didn't study at all in high school.

HAHA. If you only knew how much I studied. If you are so infatuated with me I'll let you know. I didn't study at all in high school.

Neither did I, but I'm not bragging about it.

Maybe you can speak to all the dumb, lazy D1 student athletes out there that did not get 20 on their ACT, my son being one of them.

Well spoken from somebody that puts legally retarded on a quote line.

If you have read any of Hayden's posts you would likely agree, so i thank you.

It is a politically correct way of describing someone "on the cusp" of being retarded. Which would be just above an IQ of 70. What "legally retarded" is referring to is someone that is still not technically retarded, but very little separate IQ's between 69 & 71. Still following me 'lil fella?

I might have another to add to the list cough.....blackgold57.......cough

Neither did I, but I'm not bragging about it.

Maybe you can speak to all the dumb, lazy D1 student athletes out there that did not get 20 on their ACT, my son being one of them.

Who's your son? I'm not trying to rip on "lazy D1 student athletes". Just thought I'd share how it really isn't to hard to meet the entrance requirements for MOST colleges. It is only my opinion, and I don't I any experience with learning disabilities. I don't mean any offense to students with learning disabilities. I'll shut up now. :)

In an attempt to get the thread back on topic, does anyone think we could extend an offer late to a wr such as Chance Early or any other WR?

Latest posts