WOW!

Care to elaborate? I must be missing something here...

Didn't mean to shout. Just saying their athletic department is in shambles and IMO hiring a coach without college experience is very risky and well under the circumstance does does not show good judgement. But hey even hiring a former national coach of the year does not insure success.

Didn't mean to shout. Just saying their athletic department is in shambles and IMO hiring a coach without college experience is very risky and well under the circumstance does does not show good judgement. But hey even hiring a former national coach of the year does not insure success.

So...they have an athletic department in shambles but they still manage to land a former NBA head coach to lead their program. How is this bad?

I agree with Mr. wundergrape here, how is getting a coach with multiple years of NBA head coaching experience considered a bad hire? He will have to learn to recruit but like I said previously, he can sell his NBA experience to prospects.

I see no downside here. How much worse can it really get for Rutgers BB right now? I see the potential for big upside. I like the hire. I would take Jordan over Pitino 2.0.

I agree with Mr. wundergrape here, how is getting a coach with multiple years of NBA head coaching experience considered a bad hire? He will have to learn to recruit but like I said previously, he can sell his NBA experience to prospects.

I also agree. How many kids have gone to Iowa State simply because of Hoiberg's NBA connections and not so much because of Iowa State? With a long history of coaching in the NBA, Eddie will definitely attract some top level talent because of his NBA connections.

Interesting Dc assault dynamic, Maryland assistant delonte hill has extremely strong ties there and will also be joining the big ten.

Latest posts