WOW....

Because your there and know everything going on, right?! Sure...therefore 3/4 of it is gossip. The other 1/4 is true because thats as much detail theyve put out to the public.

Go HAWKS!

I don't have to be there. That's what the news is for. There are too many threads on this. But that's what happens when emotions fly. Pedos need to be the center of attention. People not paying attention and not taking action, is what allows these pieces of sh*t to get away with their crimes for as long as they do.....

Well you can give your thanks to the sue happy society we live in today! If they would have wrongfully accused, he probably would have sued for defamation.

I agree to disagree Occupy. You can def tell when the crowd is into the game and when they aren't. Players feed off their fans!

Not what I meant. In 2009, Iowa was under just about everyone's radar before making their Orange Bowl run. The following year, they were greatly heralded, and we all know how that ended. Moral of the story: Hawks play better when nobody is talking about them.

Latest posts