WOW What a 4 hour period for WVU fans right now!

Yeah! Many of them probably even brushed their tooth in preparation for the big day!

I would not want to be driving through West Va right now. Cops would be pulling outsiders over just to cornhole them...:(

I would not want to be driving through West Va EVER. Cops would be pulling outsiders over just to cornhole them...:(

Fixed it for ya.:)

(WV is unfortunately part of the territory I manage...it is a naturally beautiful state, but is inhabited by really creepy, stupid people. I hate to engage in stereotyping, but WV fulfills every one you've ever heard about Appalachia and coal country. Ol' Everhawk might be from WV.)

The Governor of West Virginia, before today's bowl loss to Dadgummit Bowden's FSU cheatin' semenholes:

west-va-f-yeah.jpg

The Governor of West Virginia, before today's bowl loss to Dadgummit Bowden's FSU cheatin' semenholes:

west-va-f-yeah.jpg

In another heartbreaking loss, due to the always lame "Governors' bet" the Governor of Florida will be cutting that mullet off tomorrow on public television...fortunately for WV residents, only 2% of the population actually has "that there movin' picture box"...sparing them from the horror...

In another heartbreaking loss, due to the always lame "Governors' bet" the Governor of Florida will be cutting that mullet off tomorrow on public television...fortunately for WV residents, only 2% of the population actually has "that there movin' picture box"...sparing them from the horror...

Nice.
I can always count on you to slam home a few nice lobs, Shane.
:rolleyes: