Wow matt campbell is a bitchin today

uihawk82

It isnt an offside penalty if you dont snap the ball, or an offensive linemen moves in reaction to the neutral zone intrusion, or if there is no contact made.

Campbell needs to know the rules and coach up his guys.

The refereeing is atrocious in oklahomas favor. Definately can see who the big 12 wants to win this game

That has nothing to do with his outburst on the field yelling and screaming at officials when there was no offsides. Did you listen to the explanation by the TV Officiating guy?? The ball was not snapped, no offensive player jumped in reaction to OU jumping .

In the Big 10 that kind of coaching antics draws a flag. You are probably a big ISU fan but PJ Fleck has been flagged two years in a row against Iowa for unsportsmanlike penalties on the field.

That should have been a 4th and 17 for ISU and they punt.

That has nothing to do with his outburst on the field yelling and screaming at officials when there was no offsides. Did you listen to the explanation by the TV Officiating guy?? The ball was not snapped, no offensive player jumped in reaction to OU jumping .

In the Big 10 that kind of coaching antics draws a flag. You are probably a big ISU fan but PJ Fleck has been flagged two years in a row against Iowa for unsportsmanlike penalties on the field.

That should have been a 4th and 17 for ISU and they punt.
In fairness both times dude ran halfway across the field into the field of play. I ain't defending the Campbell stuff, i think he was okay with a penalty at that point, but, Fleck clearly should have been flagged both times. Campbell was really just still pissed about them losing their ball hawking safety on an awful targeting call like 10 seconds into the game, he never got over that one otherwise he doesn't react like that and go scorched earth on the offsides, which was also bad cause people did move.

I honestly had no problem with the officiating overall. As soon as I saw the hit by Young I knew it would be targeting and that he would be gone. That's the game now and you have to play to it. Campbell went too crazy on the offsides. I think his reaction to both of those things hurt the team in the first half. They had every opportunity to win the game and honestly turnovers and special teams burned them.

Latest posts