Wow it hurts.

1987 UNLV.
2015 MSU.

Those are both about on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

Awesomeness. Now this one gets to haunt me forever, too.

Except there's no participation ribbon awared, unfortunately.

So sick of always losing the big game. Yeah, I'm typing with emotion here, but just sayin'. Always come up just a sliver short.

We sure didnt help ourselves any in the game. We basically gave them 10pts... the early fumble led to FG and the endzone pick cost us 7

------1987 UNLV.
2015 MSU.

Those are both about on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

No way....1987 was WAY worse!!! Nobody will ever convince me that we were not the best team in the nation....especially having beat Kansas by 22 in Hawaii earlier in the year. The play of the game tonite was MSU dragging down Vandenberg to save a TD....when we ended up not scoring during that drive, I got sickened with panic, and knew we were in trouble.

I know it was a interception in the end zone but I have a really hard time calling it that. That one hurt us bad. No points on that drive. That was one tuff game. Hopefully we can make it back next year and win it.

Still can't help but wonder should we have gone for it on 4th and 2 at the 47? But, the defense was holding them. Just could not hold them off on that final drive.

In hindsight, we should have played run first on defense from the get go on the last drive. By the time they got down to our rezone they were rolling and we were gassed.

Still can't help but wonder should we have gone for it on 4th and 2 at the 47? But, the defense was holding them. Just could not hold them off on that final drive.

I thought that too, but the D was playing great - and with well over nine minutes left, I think you figure that even if they score you will have time for another offensive series. It was the right call - you want to pin them back to get a field position advantage. MSU just could not be stopped - and that RB was slippery as hell and made the effort to fall forward for that extra yard or two.

So close.

No worries. They played their guts out and have nothing to hang their heads about. I'm extremely pleased with the season, as it is. Great effort all season long.

Wanna know how I know that MSU drive lasted for what seemed like an eternity? I almost forgot that it started because we didn't go for it in that situation (and I said to the people I was watching with that I thought they should go for it).

Latest posts