WOW got Procter

I wasn't being sarcastic. I guess it's a pet peeve of mine when someone somehow thinks they are better, or more respectful, because they happen to be good at spelling. I guess if you're the type of person who googles someone's name every time you make a post because its important you get the name right, you're "respect" point has merit. But if you're the kind of person who sees a name once or twice and the spelling of it permanently ingrains in your brain, that doesn't make you more respectful. And belittling someone who doesn't have that ability kinda makes you a douche.
*your

I'm far from a grammar Nazi, but I think with names it's a different animal. Not a matter of disrespect, but simply the fact that the more names are misspelled the more often it confuses others or leads to others misspelling it.

1) It’s spelled Proctor. Should probably get that right now that he’s a commit.

2) You have no idea what he turned down—if anything—related to NIL.
Was rereading post this morning and was reminded as to how you admonished me for spelling Protor with an e (It’s spelled Proctor. Should probably get that right now that he’s a commit.)

Then happened to notice on another post that you posted the first name of our long time coach as Kurt!! Yikes at least I got the name right

Was rereading post this morning and was reminded as to how you admonished me for spelling Protor with an e (It’s spelled Proctor. Should probably get that right now that he’s a commit.)

Then happened to notice on another post that you posted the first name of our long time coach as Kurt!! Yikes at least I got the name right
I did get it right. Kurt Farence. Try to keep up.