Wow...good game tonite

Anyone else watching the matchup between the Florida State University "Seminoles" and Oklahoma University "Sooners"?

Good game - 13-6 Oklahoma right now with just under 12 to go in the 4th Q. Very hard fought game...lots of intensity...crowd's really into it. It's been fun to watch.

I couldn't get excited about that game, for some reason. I ended up watching the miami beat-down of fo$u. :D

hey furfed, you're a doosh and your team full of cheaters sucks

Wow - FSU just tied it up. Y'all might want to flip this one on if you're not already watching. FSU's staring QB is out with a bruised shoulder, and they've got some scrawny little backup in there. The backup QB just hooked up on a long pass play to pull even.

OU's defense is really freaking good...FSU's scrapping & hanging in there though.

Aside from today's events in Kinnick, hard to top the atmosphere/ending to Michigan/ND last weekend.

I couldn't get excited about that game, for some reason. I ended up watching the miami beat-down of fo$u. :D

hey furfed, you're a doosh and your team full of cheaters sucks

Hey now! They stopped cheating - gave it up cold turkey, didn't you know that?!?!

That's why they are going to start losing games now. :D

Aside from today's events in Kinnick, hard to top the atmosphere/ending to Michigan/ND last weekend.

I partly agree, but at the same time this is a much, much higher level of ball tonight. I think either OU or FSU beats ND/Michigan by 2+ TDs.

Man oh man the pads are poppin' tonight! I don't have any vested interest in either team (other than the Stoops connection), but just as a football fan this has just been awesome. Both teams are gettin' after it and proving games don't have to be be 49-49 going into the 4th Q to be exciting...I love it!

TD Sooners, BTW. I can't even count how many amazing catches I've seen tonight - especially out of the Sooner WRs.

The hits in this game have just been amazing...every play someone is getting POPPED...it's crazy.

It looks like OU has finally got FSU worn down.

Latest posts