WOW BYU DOES IT!

Remember when NE did it to N'western a few years back? Now they are on the losing end of a Hail Mary pass. LOL!
Exactly. Very close to the same spot in the end zone even. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside to see them on the losing end of a miracle comeback for once.

The goofs, penn state, Michigan, little Debbie and probably the Vadgers tonight all going down. Not. Bad weekend for an Iowa fan. If only northwestern could have lost by 50.

The goofs, penn state, Michigan, little Debbie and probably the Vadgers tonight all going down. Not. Bad weekend for an Iowa fan. If only northwestern could have lost by 50.

Not a bad weekend I mean!

The real end came with 4th and 3 with little time left and deep in BYU territory and Big Bad Nebraska did not go for it.

Dumb timeout by Riley with 6 seconds left allowing BYU to talk things over. 5-7 coach.

Bingo. I was watching the game tracker in silence. I thought. nebraska needs to go for it. It was 4th and 2. N had driven the field. A field goal, if made, just puts you up by 4. You need to put these guys away and go for it.

I shook my head when I saw the screen update and they missed the FG. I thought it was a dumb move to kick.

The Big 10 delivers with the hail mary's. This game, the previously mentioned NE/NW game.....and wasn't it Sparty that beat Bucky on a hail mary as well about 3 years back?

What goes around, comes around...............

Attachments

• COQYMXdUwAArOR8.jpg
    COQYMXdUwAArOR8.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 6
  • COMpSJJU8AAP-Pu.jpg
    COMpSJJU8AAP-Pu.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts