Would you be excited to play ISU in the Insight Bowl?

hawkfan340

I would.

1. It be fun to play with everything to gain and nothing to lose against them for once.

2. If we win, it would make the offseason a much more pleasant time in Iowa.

3. Apparently we love ugly trophies in this series. Insight Bowl fits in perfectly.

4. Past two Insight Champions... finally can settle who is the most supreme!?!

I'm a big fan of the Hawkeye football team, so I will be excited as always for their next game.

I'm a big fan of the Hawkeye football team, so I will be excited as always for their next game.

Okay, my question wasn't specific enough. Would you be more excited than some of the other options being floated out there? Texas AM, Conf USA team, other B12 team, etc.

Not nearly enough national attention, so I highly doubt it would ever happen. To be honest, I'd rather see ISU play someone they haven't played before or at least someone they haven't played for a long time. I think that's kinda the point of bowl games.

Not nearly enough national attention, so I highly doubt it would ever happen. To be honest, I'd rather see ISU play someone they haven't played before or at least someone they haven't played for a long time. I think that's kinda the point of bowl games.

I think you would still get the same B1G and B12 footprints you'd always get plus football junkies. That's about what you'd get anyway. Think about ISU/Minn from two years ago. I bet it would out rate that game.

You'd set a record for attendance, so that'd be nice. You'd also pull in a bunch of Iowans that don't normally watch football, for what ever that's worth.

It'd probably be a good game as evidence by the last meeting. They could market that. It wouldn't be the worst matchup they could hope for.

Obviously, Iowa would stand more to gain. That's why we'd like it and ISU fans wouldn't.

I think you would still get the same B1G and B12 footprints you'd always get plus football junkies. That's about what you'd get anyway. Think about ISU/Minn from two years ago. I bet it would out rate that game.

You'd set a record for attendance, so that'd be nice. You'd also pull in a bunch of Iowans that don't normally watch football, for what ever that's worth.

It'd probably be a good game as evidence by the last meeting. They could market that. It wouldn't be the worst matchup they could hope for.

Obviously, Iowa would stand more to gain. That's why we'd like it and ISU fans wouldn't.

No doubt that it would be a big draw for the state of Iowa, but for me personally, it would be a little harder to get excited about as we play yearly anyway. Of course, as game week approached I'd start getting excited about it. It would be a little weird having rival week at the end of December.

Okay, my question wasn't specific enough. Would you be more excited than some of the other options being floated out there? Texas AM, Conf USA team, other B12 team, etc.

I guess I'd be a smidge more exited, but I'm not a fan of re-matches in a sport with so few games played.

More than anything, I want a WIN.

I'm not sure how Iowa stands to gain more with a win. It's ISU's superbowl. If Iowa wins they should've won. If Iowa loses the national media is asking "What's wrong with Iowa"?

I'm not sure how Iowa stands to gain more with a win. It's ISU's superbowl. If Iowa wins they should've won. If Iowa loses the national media is asking "What's wrong with Iowa"?

Just imagine how great it could be for you to win the Super Bowl twice in one season.

No. It goes back to ISU, if Iowa wins it isn't a big deal but if Iowa were to lose then all hell is going to break loose.

Latest posts