would u rather

I like this thread.

Would you rather (in football) go back in time and see Brad Banks have a completely healthy finger and not lose that fumble against ISU or see 1 (and only 1)fumble not lost by Harmon in the Rose Bowl?

I like this thread.

Would you rather (in football) go back in time and see Brad Banks have a completely healthy finger and not lose that fumble against ISU or see 1 (and only 1)fumble not lost by Harmon in the Rose Bowl?

Good question. I think I'd go with Harmon, because they probably would have won the Rose Bowl then. Although undefeated season with healthy Banks. Tough. Still go with Harmon though.

How bout this....Would you rather have seen Chris Street finish his Iowa career or Ricky Davis???

Good question. I think I'd go with Harmon, because they probably would have won the Rose Bowl then. Although undefeated season with healthy Banks. Tough. Still go with Harmon though.

How bout this....Would you rather have seen Chris Street finish his Iowa career or Ricky Davis???

If Davis had actually finished his career at Iowa, it would have been amazing. In terms of who it would have been more fun to watch, probably Ricky, but seeing Chris finish it off would have been great to watch, no doubt about it. He was the early version of Ryan Bowen.

Defintely would watch a pro tennis match. Toughest sport there is by far and you can't blame a loss on anyone but yourself.

Try returning a hundred and twenty mile an hour serve sometime. Those guys are amazing considering what they do with the ball when they return it and the control.

But again, it is just one of many sports some Americans have grown up enjoying.

Feel free to cut off a finger. I would enjoy watching that also.

watch a full soccer game, watch a full tennis match, watch cyclone football, or saw your fingers off with a butter knife........................ I choose the butter knife

soccer match - definitely if it is the world cup, escpecially when play is out of group stage, like the games are now. I could watch every one of those games, if possible.

Clown game - highly entertaining seeing them lose.

tennis match - not sure if i've ever done so

butter knife - i don't have that much patience.

I have no problem watching an ISU football game! It's still football, and many of their kids played at Iowa High Schools, which is where I'm from, and where I live. Not sure why cutting a finger off would be an option? Unless you are just trying to be macho and show covered hatred for an instate, non conference team?

Was your mommy a Cyclone fan when you were a kid, or did she just not slip you the nipple enough? :eek:

would you rather.... put this thread in the Professional Sports, Rivalry, or Off Topic Forum?

Lame- but I guess you don't get much quality with anything that starts with O'Keefe.

....have to use season tix to ISUx FB this year, or, watch every inning of every Cubs game the remainder of the year.....

Latest posts