would u rather

kenokeefe4prez

watch a full soccer game, watch a full tennis match, watch cyclone football, or saw your fingers off with a butter knife........................ I choose the butter knife

watch a full soccer game, watch a full tennis match, watch cyclone football, or saw your fingers off with a butter knife........................ I choose the butter knife

Soccer: only if I wanted to take a nap

Tennis: Federer-Nadal 2 years ago was highly entertaining

Cyclone football: playing the Hawkeyes, yes

Butter knife: might be quicker than the marathon tennis match the other day, but I doubt it

would u rather read kenokeefe4prez's lame attempts at being funny, or just make fun of him?

would u rather read kenokeefe4prez's lame attempts at being funny, or just make fun of him?

+100000000000000

Apparently billions of people around the world would rather watch soccer or tennis. But not you since you probably have the same ego as the rest of America and think that football is the only real sport.

Wow. Somebody in another thread said that everybody is PMSing today.

Spaz down, people. This isn't Cyclone Fanatic!

Enough of this.

This is now officially a "would you rather..." thread.

Would you rather lick a cow anus OR be teleported to Brazil, with walking being only way to get back home?

Enough of this.

This is now officially a "would you rather..." thread.

Would you rather lick a cow anus OR be teleported to Brazil, with walking being only way to get back home?

If I choose Brazil do I have to come back? One of, if not the best place I've ever been in my life!

Would you rather have the Hawks win a national championship in football or win two in a row in basketball?

Latest posts