Would it have killed them to review that play?

Anytime your team runs the best play in football, you can't complain.

Oh, I forgot, another stupid play call by O'Keefe.

I always get a kick out of it when someone acts like we have the only coach in the country that would od a classy thing, whatever it is at the point in time the poster comments on it. There are others that would have done the same thing, and for the reason also that it would have been the smart thing to do strategiacally, also. A QB in the NFL did the same thing last week, too. He had a wide open lane to the end zone as time was running out and he simply fell down at the three because he realized with having to kickoff after a score that would have given the other team a chance to win they wouldn't have if he simply went to the victory formation on the next play. I can't remember who the QB was.

We have a great coach and a classy coach. We don't have the market cornered on either, though.

How bout if Reisner would have just cut back to his left and gone in the endzone untouched? He had to teammates to his left but decided to go straight for the defender. Would not be a discussion then.

How bout if Reisner would have just cut back to his left and gone in the endzone untouched? He had to teammates to his left but decided to go straight for the defender. Would not be a discussion then.

Ya, I kinda wondered that too. Maybe he felt the other Mizzou player coming from the left was going to tackle him?

Who cares? It doesn't matter where Reisner went down, as long as he got the 1st, WE WON THE GAME!

Do you guys think we get style points, or does Bret Bielema have a bunch of screen names here?

Latest posts