would it have killed Kirk to throw it to DJK

Imlivingthedream

in the second half?

it would have worked to get the all time leading receiver in iowa history his record at home.

you leave the starting q in all game. weird.

The Reverse pass was thrown to DJK. I'm surprised they didn't throw him a screen or something like that late in the game though just to get him a catch.

Like Jon said he had one that he dropped. Also, Iowa didn't really throw the ball a lot today, a total of only 16 thrown including McNutt pass. I believe that 1/3 of the passes were to TE's not sure how many to ARob and then there are the rest of the receivers

they could have easily thrown a safe pass to djk for the record during the entire 4th qtr when we left our starting qb in the game.

How sweet would it of been if the reverse pass from mcnutt would of been a TD for the record....I got a feeling that play was called for that sole purpose. :) Dang people we always got to fine something to complain about:)

We threw 15 passes total, right? At least 3 were directed to DJK and possibly more where Ricky went somewhere else with it. Do we have to find something to complain about after every game?

What is the point of this post? The original post is way off base, but this brings absolutely nothing to the table.

you are beloved, and proving it by the minute

the complaint is not about the game. it is simply pointing out that KF has a thing for DJK that is ridiculous. He benches him for games, does not let him talk to the media & now...does not allow him to break the alltime receiving record for IA football at home in front of his home fans. Pointing this out does not make you an anti Iowa fan...get over yourself.

the complaint is not about the game. it is simply pointing out that KF has a thing for DJK that is ridiculous. He benches him for games, does not let him talk to the media & now...does not allow him to break the alltime receiving record for IA football at home in front of his home fans. Pointing this out does not make you an anti Iowa fan...get over yourself.

Do you REALLY think Kirk put a "No throws to DJK" order out there? Get over YOURself...seriously, holy crap...

Latest posts