Worst Program in the U.S.A.

Still waiting on someone to reply in agreement, that the University of Iowa has the worst football program in the United States of America (based of course in part by contract requirements)

We are obviously not the worst but we are sure near the front of the pack heading down that road. I do feel we are in dire trouble and we are not going to a bowl game this year.

Program is completely at its bottom. Conference at its bottom. Coach who is locked in for 8 more years. Wait....
If anyone, anyone, can point to one single thing or other program that would point to anything other than us being the single biggest program failure in the United States, please, help me out...
Not at it's bottom yet. Wait til we play Indiana.

MSU was picked by most to win our division, and they're 4-4 and 1-3 in the Big 10, about to go 1-4 with a loss to Wis.

Anyone who thought that this Iowa team would get to 8 or 9 wins is completely delusional.

That's not the point. It's that this team and coaching staff acts like it's the first season that they've ever been involved in football.
We have a QB who is not accurate at all. When he finally does hit his receivers, they drop the ball. Our RB's are always hurt and we can't develop any continuity on offense because of it. And, our defense has never been able to contain a mobile QB.

You can talk all you want about MSU and how they aren't living up to expectations but that fact of the matter is anyone who follows the B1G should have known that they lost too much to be a serious contender.

Auburn will can Chizik after this year where IA will pry give Ferrets a raise. And that's just 2 years after buying the big one. If IA won it that HC would be guaranteed to be HC for life. He wouldn't even have to win another game.

Regardless Auburn is having a much worse season then we are. And I didn't think you could look look into the crystal ball to validate which team will get worse. There are many other teams worse than we are it just pains us because it's hitting close to home.

They at least purchased a NC in past 20 years

FIFY....
There fall from grace has been alot worse than ours. Or is their current level of suck nulified because they play in the SEC and nothing in that conference can suck.

....actually, they do carry quite a bit more suck than us.

Latest posts