Worst Program in the U.S.A.

MissouriHerk

Program is completely at its bottom. Conference at its bottom. Coach who is locked in for 8 more years. Wait....
If anyone, anyone, can point to one single thing or other program that would point to anything other than us being the single biggest program failure in the United States, please, help me out...

Program is completely at its bottom. Conference at its bottom. Coach who is locked in for 8 more years. Wait....
If anyone, anyone, can point to one single thing or other program that would point to anything other than us being the single biggest program failure in the United States, please, help me out...

At least we aren't Auburn? National Title to 0 for the SEC in only a few years.

Auburn will can Chizik after this year where IA will pry give Ferrets a raise. And that's just 2 years after winning the big one. If IA won it that HC would be guaranteed to be HC for life. He wouldn't even have to win another game.

Auburn will can Chizik after this year where IA will pry give Ferrets a raise. And that's just 2 years after winning the big one. If IA won it that HC would be guaranteed to be HC for life. He wouldn't even have to win another game.

I think in Hawkeyeland, we are already there. You have 2 choices:

1. Become increasingly bitter and angry over it, causing it to destroy your life until you are homeless and alone and ******* your pants with regularity due to the incontinence of the situation... OR

2. Get over it. It is what it is.

MSU was picked by most to win our division, and they're 4-4 and 1-3 in the Big 10, about to go 1-4 with a loss to Wis.

Anyone who thought that this Iowa team would get to 8 or 9 wins is completely delusional.

I suggest going for a nice walk outside. Probably sunny and a cool crisp
fall day there. Have a beer (if you're legal of course). It will clear your head.

Still waiting on someone to reply in agreement, that the University of Iowa has the worst football program in the United States of America (based of course in part by contract requirements)

fall day there. Have a beer (if you're legal of course). It will clear your head.

Thats what I finally did. Went out, mowed and bagged the leaves in the backyard, and now I just cracked open the Arrogant Bastard Ale I was saving for an Iowa win.

Or a Crown Royal;).... I'm with you Freaky! I'm getting too old to let this stuff get to me so much(although the Mrs. would say otherwise). Beautiful day here in Calhoun County!

Still waiting on someone to reply in agreement, that the University of Iowa has the worst football program in the United States of America (based of course in part by contract requirements)

Weather.com says there going the a hard freeze in Columbia tonight. Better take this time to enjoy any fall flowers as they will be melting tonight.

Latest posts