WORST Play call of the year....I got it, right here.........

About 60% of all plays called in a college football game are "control plays". These are simple plays with simple looks that set up the other plays with higher risks and better rewards. Quick screen passes are thrown to the wide receivers right after the ball is snapped, then after short gains on the first twenty the receiver runs a go route with the quarterback pump faking the screen. The zone stretch play sets up the play action and the rollout, the tight end sneak play, and the home run pass from the play action.

Nothing wrong???????????????????????????????????
It cost us the Win vs the Cornholers. Hand he da** ball off there and IOWA wins the game.
It sucked.
End of transmission.........
I think Iowa's defense lost the game against the Cornholers....

That's what KF prefers. Allowing the defense to win or lose games.

Seemingly 90% of the playcalls with GD seem idiotic (in which EVERYONE, especially the defense, knows what's coming based on formation). Rudock's 10 audibles a game to a 1.5 yd run by Weisman to the short side are idiotic too. 70% of O'Keefe's seemed idiotic (although they now look genius)
Wait, you actually think that's the ONLY play available with the play call.. the stretch AUDIBLE to the short side of the field???? Figure it out, just once.

About 60% of all plays called in a college football game are "control plays". These are simple plays with simple looks that set up the other plays with higher risks and better rewards. Quick screen passes are thrown to the wide receivers right after the ball is snapped, then after short gains on the first twenty the receiver runs a go route with the quarterback pump faking the screen. The zone stretch play sets up the play action and the rollout, the tight end sneak play, and the home run pass from the play action.

LOL

I woulda voted for the 36 straight pass plays called to end the Maryland game after Weisman had just carried us down the field and punched it in the endzone.

This game was lost on second half defense and special teams. I hope Iowa always goes for points at the end of halves. Go for the throat punch imo. Playing not to lose and being happy with 8-4 kinda goes hand in hand with each other.

Latest posts