worst "performance" since when?

mrolympia

there's been a number of games where Iowa's just left a dog turd on the field but where does this one rank?

Sadly, worst game since Central Michigan this year. I didn't think it would be possible to have two complete pooch screws in the same year but Ferentz proves me wrong again.

This is the worst game since being blown out in Arizona a number of years ago. I have been proud the last few years of saying that Iowa may lose, but they do not get blown out. I will no longer be claiming that after this fiasco.

This is the worst game since being blown out in Arizona a number of years ago. I have been proud the last few years of saying that Iowa may lose, but they do not get blown out. I will no longer be claiming that after this fiasco.

2004 ASU.

I don't know. I've seen a lot it feels like.

I think I'm going to watch highlights from 2002-2004, with a little bit of 2009 sprinkled in. Then I'm going to masturbate and cry at the same time to said highlights.

I don't know. I've seen a lot it feels like.

I think I'm going to watch highlights from 2002-2004, with a little bit of 2009 sprinkled in. Then I'm going to masturbate and cry at the same time to said highlights.

Now thats a challenging fap.

Latest posts