Worst loss?

SalukiJD

Just curious to get some opinions on how this loss ranks among the worst losses of the Fry/Ferentz eras. I am having a hard time coming up with one, which is why I am asking. Perhaps Western Michigan in '07? Feedback?

There might be more painful losses...but this was the worst team Iowa has lost to in the KF era, IMO

2006 at home against NW was pretty bad, too. But this one is right up there.. Especially being the 2nd straight year we have lost to the Goofers.

Do you realize that we have given those guys HALF of their wins the past two years?

That is completely inexcusable.

There might be more painful losses...but this was the worst team Iowa has lost to in the KF era, IMO

Right Jon...I should have clarified. Not "painful" losses, but losses against a team we clearly should have beaten. This MN team on paper is possibly one of the weakest Big 10 teams since Francis Peay was NW's head coach.

Idk...WM was the last game of the year for a coaching staff and team that had given up. Could almost see it coming. This one I wouldn't have thought...

Idk...WM was the last game of the year for a coaching staff and team that had given up. Could almost see it coming. This one I wouldn't have thought...

I knew that team was bad and I knew this team was bad. I didnt see either loss coming but I really didnt see a beat down at the hands of a MAC team to end the season

I honestly think the WM team would beat this Minny team. But it would be close. Given that the WM game was at home, that loss was worst. This is the second worst loss in the modern area of Iowa football.

Latest posts