WORLD SERIES IS SET

HawkPrdatr40

GO GIANTS!!!

2010 World Series
Texas Rangers -v- San Francisco Giants

Tough loss yesterday for Iowa. I was able to go to bed feeling good thank you Giants.

lincecum got out of a bases loaded jam in the first inning...not sure what he was doing when he ran the runner back to 3rd and didn't even attempt a throw?!?

One of the strangest plays I've ever seen. Worked out great though! 1 run lead for lee is like 5 runs though. GOnna be tough already.

One of the strangest plays I've ever seen. Worked out great though! 1 run lead for lee is like 5 runs though. GOnna be tough already.

Way to early. Not one Giants game in this postseason has been easy. 2 run lead is nothing in baseball.

GO GIANTS!!!

Last edited:
My goodness, Lee has been rocked. Lee getting rocked destroy the rangers confidence?

I was thinkin the same thing TRJ. I think this team gets a HUGE part of it's confidence from Lee. I think this ends up hurting them more than just a game 1 loss on the road. I love it!

One of my favorite quotes from the movie Predator is... "If it bleeds we can kill it". I sent that in a text to a buddy of mine when the Giants tied the game. They then the head of Cliff Lee, and while there's still a lot of baseball to be played I'm sure last night will be on the minds of both the Giants and Rangers when Lee pitches again.

Great win last night, Matty tonight in what should be another "Good Pitching" match-up.

I am still cautiously optimistic about this series and can't help but look over my shoulder waiting for the bottom to drop out. A win tonight will go a long way toward easing that feeling

GO GIANTS!!!

Latest posts