Working On improvements to mobile theme

thanks for all the improvements to hawkeyenation.com

the time and money that goes into this site is like no other free site

Things may look off for a bit

This may just be your work in progress, but curious, on my iPhone 4, when the regular computer format/theme changed, my mobile app completely stopped working in the Forums. Whenever I try to open a forum on my phone, I just get a message that says: "Server Error. Please try again later", and has been doing that for days. Perhaps there is a App Update coming? Thank you.

This may just be your work in progress, but curious, on my iPhone 4, when the regular computer format/theme changed, my mobile app completely stopped working in the Forums. Whenever I try to open a forum on my phone, I just get a message that says: "Server Error. Please try again later", and has been doing that for days. Perhaps there is a App Update coming? Thank you.

There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum that will explain re: app

I'm new to this but I have read the relevant threads and am still confused.

Should I stop trying to access "Forum" on my iPhone and only expect to be able to read "Sports", "Videos", "Schedules" and "More"?

If they are gone for this season due to $, how about a paid app?

I'm new to this but I have read the relevant threads and am still confused.

Should I stop trying to access "Forum" on my iPhone and only expect to be able to read "Sports", "Videos", "Schedules" and "More"?

If they are gone for this season due to $, how about a paid app?

The app you have on you lr phone will never be used again. If we bring an app back it will be new and different download

What he's trying to say, however, is if you use your phone and the browser on your phone, like safari for example, that you can still access the site and all the forums. I never used the HN app because of limitations, but I always used my phones' browser to access the site. Right now, Jon is messing around with it (tweaking) so that it appears better for people accessing the site via their phones. Give him some time.

I had been using the app (and really enjoyed it) until it stopped working. I then switched to using Safari (iPhone user, here), and had noticed the issues you mentioned. I look forward those issues being fixed, and hope for an app down the road. Either way... I enjoy HN, and am now a sophmore poster! All around good stuff.