Woooo!...Beat down a bad opponent like a Top 5 team at home should official game thread

I might get roasted for this, but I don't like PMac and his floaters. IMHO he misses more than he makes.
Hated them in high school and hate tnem worse at this level. Michael Payne developed a terrible habit of floating instead of just going up with it and he regressed every year of his Iowa career.

GOD Bless Jo-Bo and all he did but could the dude hit theses 3s in games that mattter? How bout against...whoever stands between Iowa and the S16?
There are a lot of teams that can pressure Jbo and smother him for the most part. Nebbie so focused on Garza they sorta forgot about Jbo.

I know you cant think that way but should he even play against Wisconsin? I hope he's healthy for the tourney. I think he should sit the rest of this one.

I know we all wanted this reschedule for the W but tis is an absolute horrible game at this point. Iowa playing lax and undisciplined becuz they can and still win by 25. Hope it’s a situational effort and they refocus on perimeter D the next 2 weeks. Gonna need it in the tourneys.

Latest posts