Woodbury targeted for fouls?

Woodbury shoves #4 in the back and it's a phantom foul? Whoever titled that video needs to watch it again. That will get called every time when you shove someone in the back. The big kid probably should have been called for a foul before that though. He is going to have to get a lot stronger to get position in the B1G.

The Round Boy should have fouled out on that sequence......

I would have called five fouls on him in a NY second.....

You do Not push my man Adam around.....

:D

Looks like the opposing coach was making a complete a#$ of himself, pleading for a call every time down court. I am not a big fan of the IHSAA, but I kind of like the rule that requires coaches to sit down- sure keeps coaches more level-headed and in turn keeps teams a little more calm!

That fat kid is just out there pushing him around like he's playing football. Looks a bit like this idiot:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6v-bW6wxoY]Flagrant foul no-calls Highland @ Connell 12/22/11 - YouTube[/ame]

that is un ******* real. a couple of those are not flag fouls, but at least 4 of those I would have tossed the kid.

That is not a phantom foul. No matter what size you are if you push of someone who is 2 foot tall or 8 feet tall your gonna get called for a push off. Ref called it right.

Latest posts