Women Announcers

AHawk1

Seriously why the heck do they have a women doing play by play for a football game. I love the sideline reporters(Erin), but give me a break, get this women out of football.

Seriously why the heck do they have a women doing play by play for a football game. I love the sideline reporters(Erin), but give me a break, get this women out of football.
I bet that *women has better grammar than you...

I think shes pretty good. How bout you get your knuckles off the ground and join us in society.

Third week in a row the announcing is dreadul. The guy with her is worse. I could announce better than these fools

I think she is good too. But there are some others that seem on their just for diversity purposes. But shes usually on topic and attentive unlike some the other male annoucers on epsn.

Let her do the WNBA, or something. I don't want to hear commentary from someone who has never played the game! There is a place for women in announcing, but not Iowa football games!

There were a couple times, at least, when she got the names of the players totally wrong, even when the camera was focused on the player and you could clearly see the last name on the back of their jersey.

Would imagine that is easier to do on live TV than you might think watching it from the living room. And the TV folks likely have a spotter talking to them in their headphones, so the error may have happened elsewhere.

She was much better than the clown she was working with. That guy had to have been a Pitt homer.

I don't care if they give a "women" a shot at announcing so long as they know football and do a good job. To disclude them because of gender seems quite 1920s of you.

She was smart enough to realize that the Hawks could run out the clock at the end of the game with a one second differential between the play clock and the game clock. The guy couldn't figure that out and said we were going to have to punt.

So, make her the color guy. Oops, I mean.. nevermind....

She was smart enough to realize that the Hawks could run out the clock at the end of the game with a one second differential between the play clock and the game clock. The guy couldn't figure that out and said we were going to have to punt.

She was much better than the clown she was working with. That guy had to have been a Pitt homer.

I don't care if they give a "women" a shot at announcing so long as they know football and do a good job. To disclude them because of gender seems quite 1920s of you.

This.
I watched the game on TV. The lady was an idiot at times. The guy was a complete idiot all the time. Most of the announcers, men or women suck!

I thought she sounded very much like Pam Ward. Didn't have as many stupid comments as Pam, but her voice sounded like her.

I think shes pretty good. How bout you get your knuckles off the ground and join us in society.
No she is horrible and it has nothing to do with her being a woman. I cannot stand her faux machismo androgenous voice.

take that to the bank you misanderer

Latest posts