WNBA mock draft

Zstatman

Saw a mock draft from 'The Lead' and it is so positive to CC I thought I'd share it.

1. Indiana Fever​

Caitlin Clark | 6’0” guard | Iowa

This is the easiest decision in the draft. The otherworldly Clark is possibly the greatest draft prospect of all-time.

Strengths:​

• Elite playmaker
  • Arguably the greatest all-around shooter in draft history
  • Outstanding athleticism in every part of the offensive game
  • Excellent at drawing fouls
    • Leverages shooting ability and size to get downhill and finish
    • Solid at defending drives
    • Good backline help defender

Areas of Improvement:​

• Developing a deeper feel for lifting and drifting to become a stronger off-ball presence
    • Expanding her backline help instincts to include nail help and stunts from the slot
    • Enhancing her footwork at the point of attack and fluidity defending downhill

It is now one and done. Whatever happens I love Caitlan and I love this team. We have to replace three starters next year. I think we can do it.

When she's healthy Molly Davis is a starter, so Caitlin, Kate, Gabby and Molly will all be gone. Obviously, Syd's all-tournament team performance makes her an awesome starter, along with Hannah. Kylie, Taylor and Addison will all have shots at starting--and 4 top notch recruits, 3 with 4 stars, including a 6'4" post, will by vying for playing time. And the "real" Deal. a 5-star guard who is touted as have a skill set not unlike #22, is an Iowa commit for '25. The future looks bright!

Hopefully the post-Clark fan support will stay at a full house, fever pitch level! GO HAWKS!

Latest posts