WNBA finals have been great

CP87

I know a few people turned into early season WNBA games and decided to pack it in. Those early games were ugly. The playoffs have been excellent basketball, and the finals even moreso. Great drama, great intensity, great shot-making. Even if you haven't been watching any games to date, tune into game 5 on Sunday (7pm)...it should be a barn burner.

I didn’t miss a fever game all season. Even got to attend the game in Dallas where Clark broke the single game assist record. Once the fever lost in the playoffs i was done. Absolutely only reason I watched the wnba is because of Clark. Just like the only reason I tuned into golf for years was cause of tiger. The horrendous officiating in the wnba makes it extremely hard to watch. They need to figure out how they want the league to be officiated and then get some officials who can be consistent w/ it.

I didn’t miss a fever game all season. Even got to attend the game in Dallas where Clark broke the single game assist record. Once the fever lost in the playoffs i was done. Absolutely only reason I watched the wnba is because of Clark. Just like the only reason I tuned into golf for years was cause of tiger. The horrendous officiating in the wnba makes it extremely hard to watch. They need to figure out how they want the league to be officiated and then get some officials who can be consistent w/ it.

Agree the officiating is a problem, but as mucked up and physical as the finals were, it was very compelling basketball. Those teams played HARD, and there was a lot of talent out on the floor.

Agree the WNBA has a problem when the 2 best teams play a best of 5 series that goes down the wire,
and the fans still dont find it compelling.

the games were low scoring games in the 60's with inconsistent officiating and thuggish behavior from the players. Sabrina Iescou, the great 3 point shooter, went something like 1 for 15 shooting in the deciding game 5. Breana Stewert kept blowing her chances to win until the refs bailed her out and basically gave the game to Liberty. I least that's what I heard. I did not actually watch it.

But on the plus side, at least I can name dozens of WNBA players now thanks to Clark. A year ago, I could only name 1 WNBA player. Britney Griner. So that's progress I guess.