With Tarp most likely Starting at LB and Cato out who makes IMPACT on 2010 Spc Teams

Re: With Tarp most likely Starting at LB and Cato out who makes IMPACT on 2010 Spc Te

Ah yes that's right i remember now! ok, well, not ok, all making sense though now.

thanks for the info---- for some reason i thought he was the RB that transferred to South Florida--- was that Jeff Rodgers that transferred at RB position? sorry, not trying to take this off topic

You're thinking of Jeff Brinson.

Re: With Tarp most likely Starting at LB and Cato out who makes IMPACT on 2010 Spc Te

Josh Brown was another running back from Florida that transferred.

Have you ever seen Cromartie or Bernstine? Cromartie is 6'2" 211, and Bernstine is 5'11" 205. Cromartie is a lanky, superb athlete. Bernstine is very athletic, but he is built like a brick sh**house.

I thought Bernstine was upwards of 6'0 tall? He was a long stride, long arms, lanky kid at DSM Lincoln and his first year or two at Iowa. Things could have changed, since I have last seen him on the field. I don't live in the IC area, so I have not seen him playing shirts/skins(basketball) or anything else that would give any indication that he is built like a "brick sh**house. I am 5'11 205 and built like the pillsbury doughboy, if thats any indication what those numbers mean.

Tillison should be a key contributor on special teams. I heard he has really bulked up.

I thought Bernstine was upwards of 6'0 tall? He was a long stride, long arms, lanky kid at DSM Lincoln and his first year or two at Iowa. Things could have changed, since I have last seen him on the field. I don't live in the IC area, so I have not seen him playing shirts/skins(basketball) or anything else that would give any indication that he is built like a "brick sh**house. I am 5'11 205 and built like the pillsbury doughboy, if thats any indication what those numbers mean.

He's always looked fairly thick in the chest on the field. I had class in the same building as Jordan this spring, so I saw him pretty frequently. He's very much barrel-chested.

Latest posts