With how down the B1G is this year

pmchawk

Wouldn't it be fitting if Iowa wins their last 2 games to become bowl eligible. Wisconsin loses its last 2. Both Purdue and Indiana are playing for win #6 in 2 weeks and MSU gets its 1 more win for bowl eligibility. Oh, and OSU goes 12-0.

I could see them get michigan but not both. Ferentz has been fired up, so interesting to see how they come out next game.

I could see them get michigan but not both. Ferentz has been fired up, so interesting to see how they come out next game.

I see us losing to Michigan 31-13, losing to nebby 38-10.

With more redzone play call stupidity--ok, NOT red zone, but past the 50-yard line--, I truly believe JVB will pull a Longest Yard and rifle one at GDs "orbulae" after the Michigan game, thus drawing a suspension and opening the door for Rudock to start and GD to "retire".

we all keep saying if we will see their true identify, whether will will turn the corner, same goes with wins, this team just isn't going to get them (IMO). I have stopped thinking they will.

The B1G is down, those teams aren't down (unless you're comparing them to their storied past), especially not in comparison to the rest of the B1G. Especially not Iowa, unless KF decides to treat offensive possessions like scoring opportunities instead of a necessary evil inherent to the game of football.

Latest posts